You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 30th 2024, 4:42pm

Earn Tons of Crystal By Just Playing Allods! Join TDD!

Hello Dear Sarnaut Explorers, Join Our Guild and Get Amazing Crystal Rewards!

Here's how it works:

1) Join Our Guild
2) Farm Prestige
3) Earn Crystals According to Your Prestige!

Bonus: If you are last level active or returning old Empire player at P2P, by joining TDD you can get 500 crystals directly! (Those eligible will be decided by TDD officers to avoid cheating)

Our guild is at P2P Smugglers Paradise Server, Empire Side, called “ The Death Dynasty ”

Every 500K prestige is equal to: 100 Crystals
Every 1M prestige is equal to: 200 Crystals
Every 2M prestige is equal to: 400 Crystals
Every 5M prestige is equal to: 900 Crystals

Prize pool is monthly: 21.400 Crystals

- To join this event, send required images and information to event channel at guild discord.

Required Images and Information:

1. (SS) Your prestige

2. (SS) Reaction to our latest discord advertisement. It is located at Official Allods Discord>Trading and Search For Players>Guilds.

3. (SS) A comment to this topic.

4. (Text) Your Evolution character name.

*SS means screenshot.

Rules and Details:

- Rewards will be sent at every beginning of the month to your Evolution character by post. (between dates of 5-10)

- To not lose your progress at monthly prestige reset, send your prestige screenshot again to event channel.

- Rewards will be distributed chronologically according to submissions. So while rewards are distributed, if prize pool runs out, you won’t get any reward. Also your prestige grind will not stack to next month. Every application will count as 0 prestige.

- You can apply to event even with reincarnations or you can use any other method. You are not restricted. But don’t forget, rewards are per 1 character and they do not stack. So if you want to join with your other characters too, you need to apply to event with that character also.

- If your screenshot is cut, it won’t be approved. If your screenshots are not approved, you won’t get any reward. Also you will lose your right to get reward if you delete your comment on forum, leave guild discord, remove your reaction at latest discord advertisement, leave guild or delete your ingame character at p2p.

- Every beginning of month, after rewards are distributed all applications will be deleted and it will start all over again. So if you want to join again you need to apply again.

- If you don't have a character at Evolution server you won't get any reward.

If you have further questions don’t hesitate to reach me on Discord. My nickname is .madraen (don’t forget to put dot before madraen while searching me)

Good Luck and Have Fun!

This post has been edited 14 times, last edit by "Madraen Forum" (Mar 31st 2024, 1:00pm)

Saturday, March 30th 2024, 5:11pm

Update: We increased the rewards around %70! Good Luck!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Madraen Forum" (Mar 31st 2024, 1:51pm)

Sunday, March 31st 2024, 11:41am

what if i join for getting 500 bcs and leave?

Myself

Sunday, March 31st 2024, 12:17pm

what if i join for getting 500 bcs and leave?
Good question! If you are active player or returning player you will have rights to take 500 crystals directly from prize pool which means 1 month free subscription or you can use it on f2p for other purposes. You get your reward between the dates of 5-10 monthly. Until that date comes we check you. For example are you joining Heroics, Maze, OBS, Dominion or any other activity. So if you play actively you will be eligible. Also don't worry you don't need to play 7/24. Just join couple events thats enough!

Also for example you join to guild too close to reward dates. You will need to wait next reward date.

But it is actually very simple. Just play and enjoy! Thats all. You get 5 euro worth crystal!

Also it is not limited to 5 euro. While playing you will gain prestige. So maximum you can gain is 217 Euro worth crystal. And not just 1 month! Every month!

Sunday, March 31st 2024, 10:40pm

Thanks for looking into my sub -Z :)<3

Wednesday, April 10th 2024, 6:56pm