You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 6:56am

Author: Alkyn

Can't make Priden Reinc

Quoted from "fugu30" Tried to reset placeholder reinc (lvl 7) to be a Priden. Says it can't do it because of items equipped. I don't see a way to completely delete a reinc either. Hello, when you are trying to reset (delete) your old reincarnation, you have to unequip ALL gear and items the reinc is wearing, beacause it is a safety so you dont delete any valuable items

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:46pm

What do you think about healer in 6.0?

Personally, I think it rocks! Always been a fan of melee healer, and now i can honestly say that it is one of the most fun class combinations in the game. I had some hillarious moments in PvP already where I utilize what i like to call THE WOMBO COMBO move where you TK-pull a bunch of people, hit em with Heavenly Smite, and finally spam dat chain lightning 3x like a real good ol' faceroll, love it

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 10:44pm

An Appreciation to YOU the Community

Hello friends, It has been some time since I played Allods, but no matter which game I've played it always ends up with an Allods comeback - simply because this game brings so much joy and epicness to the table. I felt like posting a positive thread (can’t have too many of those right? right.) where I show my appreciation to the community (you know who you are), who have been over the top friendly, answered my questions about previous patches and welcomed me with a friendly atmosphere. Thank you...

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 12:11pm

Which classes will be playable as Pridens?

Does anyone have any info about which classes will be playable as the new race Pridens?