You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 6:01am

Author: amenhotepX

Prophetic Compass Bug

Quoted from "metallix6" The Prophetic Compass prices are bugged. In RU they are 1 Crystal each here they are 15. The correct price difference should have the Compass's set at 3 Crystals each. Buy the game and then you can put your own price like in RU or better Metallixland. On EU the price was always 15 GP/pcs. BR

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 8:55am

save password

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "steveread999" I stopped the my.com launcher from launching because every time it connected, my soft firewall would report a continuous flood of packets streaming from around the internet to my PC, then when I shut it down, the flood stopped immediately. So if this (saved passwords) is a desirable feature, it should be added to launcher.exe, yes. im glad its not only me who noticed that! :O blocking all the unwanted connections is a large effort an...

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 8:40am

save password

Quoted from "steveread999" I stopped the my.com launcher from launching because every time it connected, my soft firewall would report a continuous flood of packets streaming from around the internet to my PC, then when I shut it down, the flood stopped immediately. So if this (saved passwords) is a desirable feature, it should be added to launcher.exe, yes. Rofl

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 6:33am

Leaving the Game

Good luck Oshi !!!! Btw now i'm sad no more drama in AMI

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:18pm

Astral Academy Auction - Pier

Hello, "Hello Allods players, Another big moment in Allods history is approaching: on the 1st of April we will be finally merging all our European communities! As it was announced before, our Turkish and Italian players will be also migrated to the same European servers: New Frontier and Smugglers Paradise. We kindly ask you to give them a very warm welcome! Early in the morning, at 7 a.m. CET all servers will be closed so we could perform the merge of the bases. We estimate the downtime shouldn...

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:14am

Welcome

Welcome GM Wraith to Atlantis Allods ! PS. RUN, RUN he will feed with us !!!!!