You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 10:36pm

Author: passos159

idea to make more ppl play this game

yep and the pay2win destroy the game but now with the p2p serves the game is awesome and with some publicity made to it and allowing ppl to buy subscription with cellphone money would make the best off all only losing to Wow so i dont think the game is dead this guys just need to put some work on it and you have a top seller they just need to listen the community and interact and respond to us on the forums that would be nice as well and will help then.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 5:51pm

idea to make more ppl play this game

hey so my ideas are this ones: 1º- advertising the game on steam and other platforms.(informing of the f2p and the p2p option) reasons ppl would join: 1:imersive game 2:you dont have to buy dlc's the content is give free 3:"free" trial on the free server 4: wow alternative without spending 120 euros to start playing(and a good alternative) 2º-let ppl subribe with cellphone money with services like boku. 2.1 i know it as a extra charge for service so ppl going for the cellphone paying pay 12 euro...

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 5:16pm

i wanna know P2P population before i get on it

next month i will subcribe and try it out love the game but the p2w sv it was not 4 me and ruin all the fun but now with the p2p server the game have wings to fly just need sponser on steam and stuff and the p2p server will get loots of ppl and allow ppl to pay sub with cellphone money bya boku and stuff would make even more ppl play it. i see you next Month

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 11:11pm

i wanna know P2P population before i get on it

Hey guys i really wanna know the population of smugller paradise. i try allods some time ago and i really like it but i hate the p2w so i stop playing. know that i heard about the p2p server i am tempted to play it but i really need to know who is the population off the server because i am more of a pve guy love raiding and questing and do group stuff. if anione could tell me who is the population of the server i would be really thankfull