You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

Thursday, November 28th 2019, 6:32am

Author: Noah1

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

well it's only tool to decrest inflation, thay not benefit on that "bank" think insted thay giving other sales who give you premium bc when you top up, so thay benefit from it

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 8:04am

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Quoted Just a tiny heal to keep that tank a bit longer alive could make it - but NO : we don't need healer!!! what if thay had first build for pve (assault), and support druid/ summy/ cleric for pvp ? don't expect evyone of them have unloced 3 builds try recrut someone with healing aspect insted of dps (or ask did he can play both specs before you invit him to pt) remeber also reseting build/stats in f2p cost 150-250bc if you not have perm water of life/death per 1 time, so ther can be problem ...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:37pm

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

Today also for some of us koe quest gone, we got 2 quests to take insted of 3 when i was on my incarnation i culd not even complite it i did somethink wrong or ?

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:13pm

well yeh it's up to you, evryone have diferent experience, my pt got good tank, also good dps, so thay can heal up from bloodlost in 1-2s to full we complited lv 25 heroic witchout healer last patch no one told it's not alowed, rather not effective if your good team but becose tank is inaf tanky, and me as engi sup inaf well, we can replace 1 healer for dps, so boss die more faster, and we can do less tactics cuz of that (cuz boss die like in 1m insted of 3-4m) As becose druid was before healer,...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:52pm

yep thay need nerf or delete bloodlost to make healers more playable or delete concentration

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 7:40pm

Game dead?

Quoted "2900 ppl" no i meaned (+2900 lv gear) not 2900 ppl like i said thers 600ppl and that number decresting evry day but by description, yes thers mybe 250ppl whos active, and do activitis evry day another 55% log from time to time, or thay leveling or do other activitis then bg/domi, some of them are too suck to do obs ez

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 11:41pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

yeh most ppl bought them 1-2y ago, nothing new except of dragon mount design who is no longer in sale and yet your telling p2p is less profitable... you have nothink new to buy Quoted You can buy same shit to f2p as to p2p many costumes, holy weapons, mounts are missing

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 8:20am

Quoted Do not forget all those ppl who spend loads of money on F2P server support P2P server indirectly too. Don't forget if ther was option to buy costumes, or other visual thinks, it culd be P2P keeping F2P alive

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 11:11pm

Quoted p2p will never be more profitable than f2p ofc it will, but for now it's too small choises to prof that if thers too many ppl not willing to pay 5 euro per month, why to not make it f2p (but with p2p mechanics) and insted of pay per month, you geting expanshions you will need buy for 50-60 euro for more content then you adding costumes for 3-5 euro per one prophetic cards with mounts custom thinks to priv allod, guild strongholds, maze, ship mount desings... ship desings ... visual weaop...

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 11:04pm

Quoted Dont forget your p2p server is paid from f2p because your subs are not enough for keeping game updated. Don't forget thay add to small visual items to game, even if you want spend 100-200 euro + thers rare choise to spend it, give us priv allods able to custom like ship, maze to be able custome like ship, guild stronghold to be able custom like ship and more costumes like in guild wars 2, more ship desings (somethink more then elves/zeans), and p2p serv will be more profitable then f2p

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 4:31pm

Runes 8lvl boutique

Nope after 30d your temporarty 8 runes gone, and as compensation you will get 400 crystals (per 1) So after that 30d you need buy new one or use that crystal chip to craft your perm runes

Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 1:22pm

Game dead?

Quoted You have to be outta your mind and delusional to ever think 600-700 people still login to Allods. Quoted How the hell you can count 600 population hahaha i count ppl +2900 gear lv here https://allods.my.com/en/ratings#gearscore thers 11 class showing top 100 geared ppl i have in mind some of them can be incarnations, but also take in mind thers some ppl play diferent time zones, not coming domi, doing only astral hunt or even some ppl leveling up You have to be outta your mind thinking i...

Monday, November 11th 2019, 10:43pm

Game dead?

yep it's dead if you count 600-700 popularity as dead but to do content you need only 12-24ppl, so you can find ppl to play in f2p you have huge p2w by p2w i mean thers alot, rly alot of pover items increting your health, stats, +x%dmg, +stats if you kill someone, anty-cc, cc time reduction, -50% dmg reduction after you kill someone, + def stats, armor shell increting your hp, stamina+, vigor+, runes incresting your dmg/def, and also tons of temporary items ther also is only few options for visu...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 12:21am

Question about WEAPONS

? Quoted I tested on engi still same dmg can you make ss? i tested that on dps spec, so mybe only dps spec have problem, you saw my ss, on one+off i did 12k per hit on paried 23k and are you sure you used grapshoot for test? cuz yes other skills are not effected if yes, gona write bug repport cuz we confirmed other class don't have that bulshit

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 11:59am

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted I'll have you know, normal people don't use basic attack in their rotations. it was not basic attack, it was gapshoot who is part of rotation on enginner and it's skill Quoted Try with actual melee skills, and you'll see the damage is the same. idk why but enginner is enginner, here your dmg drop by 50% when your using grapshot wearing offhend+dagger i tested other classes and your right thats why i placed this info in enginner guide as i noticed that diference 1-2y ago and it's still un...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 10:13pm

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted Offhand + onehand is exactly same thing as using paired swords or 2h mace or whatever other 2 slot weapon. 50% less dmg bro

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:55pm

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

I can tell more, price for 1bc will rise to 10-15k in next 1-3 monts, cuz thay added daily quests in astral academy when evryone of them give you 36k gold, and for 5 you geting addional 127k so daily you can earn 108k per char more 108k * 7days*4 weaks = 3024000g over 7d you can do 21 quests 21/5= 4 4*126000*4= 2016000g 3024000+2016000=5040000g per month and it's only one char! what if somone will do it on 4 chars? 15120000g and don't forget thers yet pure etherium to sell whos now drop rate is ...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:40pm

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted some class can wear shield, if thay do thay got some chance to "parry" attack and reduce it dmg by 50% if i good remember other offhends don't do anythink expect of giving you some stats, but thay not give you more weapon dmg so it's ussles to have them insted of 2h on dps spec, cuz your cuting your dmg by half on skills wher main weapon response for them

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 5:15pm

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

Quoted the game is getting lame and worse its been way to long since we didn't see any new maps the game is only started focusing on those who cash money while they ignored other players ideas or suggestions I don't even know why section like that exist in the forum you guys have nothing but a collector edition like you think everyone can offer money game lost its balance and everything got expensive I don't even have strong ship and one strong artillery cost 5 million gold at least give other ...