You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

Yesterday, 4:57pm

Author: Dragagon

Pfannkuchen

Quoted from "Beya" Ara, altes Haus Mir geht es blendend, danke. War gerade aufm P2P Server, und der ist sowas von tot Spielst du noch aktiv? Wenn ja, wo? Only PowerMetal. Everyone else quit.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 5:00am

Christmass event - How to!

The Christmas event has started again, and we all know what that brings. For those of you new and want to grind it all, you're at the right place! Here's how: Watch the video here. Merry Christmas!

Friday, November 29th 2019, 9:01pm

Exp Lm !!!

WhAt iS DiSCorD?????!!!?!?! I NEVER HEARD OF THAT HUUUUHHHHH

Thursday, November 28th 2019, 6:32pm

Prophetic Cards: Sands of Time - 28/11/19

These skins look really good! When will we get these on Smugger's Paradise p2p?

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:45pm

How useful is the healer on the current patch?

Quoted from "u_47283641" Can you tell me which are those bosses, which islands? Quoted from "u_47283641" Can you tell me which are those bosses, which islands? Idr by names but it's the 2nd boss in Lab and 3rd boss in emerald isle or sometihng, the fire seprent wizard with the snakes in bubbles that tank has to break by putting his cone on them.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:44pm

[PMB 10.1] Xadtt's PvE DPS Bard build

So is Xadtt from Allods Online.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:42pm

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

Quoted from "vidgelo" Quests are supposed to be turned in only once a day, if you do all Quests and thus also farming all the Mobs which have a respawn time and also can give EXP you will be able to reach your Daily limit. here I go farming solo for hours while keeping my life running, rip small server populations that wants to play top level.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 3:41pm

["Fixed"/Not bugged] Quest to go to Dane bugged out

Failed is a bug that's only visual. In reality you completed it and you can continue. It happens randomly with some other quests too. Have had it myself too several times.

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 12:51am

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

We're literally crying for more players to form more teams for heroics. Now more than ever since Strongholds came. If you would swap to p2p league, you'd be in heroics all day

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 12:43am

I am limited to hand everything in only once. I would have to use reincarnations and p2p only has up to 4. Anyways since recent update. It's as its supposed to be and each task can only be completed ONCE PER DAY. Next problem: Not all tasks satisfy to cover all of the available expoints per day for the SH and the keeper? Am I missing out on something again or? Also, to a calculation, around 8 hours to complete the 200 ounces of fat quest is not realistic. This was simulated with our top party fa...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:01am

For me too, yday a guildie could hand in everything too. Today he lacked the KOE quest and the battles quest as if they did not reset. On the reinc he did it yday with, he was able to do it today, so that defeats the reset argument. It's one mess man

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 9:36am

Only 6 possible heroic adventures?

Lab has 5 ) Interesting find!

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 9:35am

Quoted from "PunisherSy" find a permanent party, even if they are bad at the start, even if they have low CS and low runes, as long as they are willing to learn and adapt Hail & Preach!

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:52pm

We are failing to hand in all progresses because 80% of our guild is bugged and does not have the quest, or does have the quest but have no "hand in the materials" option. FIX YER SHAITTT

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:43pm

Lots of rune talk here, looks like a p2p is your solution Aside of the advertising; healers became irrelevant. Why? Effiency. It's simply faster to run 4x dps and a supp with tank, because it's possible. I don't know about the CS reqs for f2p to make it happen but its for whoever on p2p. Healers are only on certain bosses and pvp. Exploring is half the fun!

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:37pm

I build stronghold first, THEN did dailies. Other guildies did the quests today too and GOT THE RESOURCES. I got nothing. Now explain this? Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" and also ur late 1 day xD we raided before wednesday, wtb ru advisors #vidgelo

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:12am

We build our Stronghold today! Super excited after 21 days of nonstop determination to gather all Matter of Creations and trying not to forget a single day to give them in, only to find out the Stronghold works for only half of it. We cannot progress our stronghold ingame because the quests that require you to do KOE and Rihat do not work. Example of rihat is here, did not think of recording KOE since I didn't know it would not work. Video here

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 11:42pm

How useful is the healer on the current patch?

Looks like someone got butthurttttt ;D p2p is doing great and healers are viable for pvp. Considering pve, healers are non existant unless for Teps hardmode obs raid and 2 bosses in heroic dungeons. Everything else is indeed bloodlust and supporting. Eitherway full heal gameplays are long past, yet it's still really fun. Welcome back I'd say and if you pick league, we'd welcome you to Avarice Also interesting for p2p here .