You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:22pm

Author: Tutti

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

I opened another ticket....this is very annoying - also theres' no way to see your ticket so a bit of a problem to trakc it...maybe no one got it and we're left out?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:20pm

Transfer Update 4

Quoted from "Cynfeirdd" According to the Allods Team, they have sent emails to all accounts that still has the issue. I still haven't received any email regarding this. Same here..no email

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:16pm

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

" Transfer update part 4 Dear Users, We have been working hard on fixing the accounts with effected by the transfer errors. We have sent a response to the registered emails of all the accounts that have had issues, providing you with further information about the problems. If you can respond to that email as soon as possible, we will then correct the issue as soon as we get to your reply. Kind regards -Your Allods.com Team " Well, I didn't get any email...so now I had to open another ticket and ...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 2:41pm

Characters not found

Quoted from "wykkydj" i had accidentally made a new character on my main account that my characters need to be moved to...will this screw things up? almost the same...I created a new char to pass the tie until my chars would be restored...