You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 4:19pm

Author: contajogo19

i need help

some players say now allods removed the chance parry and dodge for all classes. i think it too i cant see when i dodge and parry in a combat i tested with a warrior and i could only see block(i had one handed sword + shield).

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:49pm

bug in ruby description of warden

oracle you forgot to talk about the ruby hard training in panel 3. my first question was about it and in description of rank1,2,3 say the same i forgot to put a pictures of rank 3 but now i know it still have the same description(same numbers 3% and 30% of rank 1). i want know how many it increase hard training in rank 2 and rank 3.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 2:44pm

some players say dodge and parry dont work is it true? or dodge work and parry dont work? or parry work and dodge dont work? i'm confused. and warden have ruby to increase dodge and other ruby to increase parry. should i put both in rank 3 to increase my dodge and parry chance or they are useless? sorry my bad english but i'm portuguese(from portugal not brazil)!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 12:34pm

the stamina and threat increase is always the same in rank1,2 and 3? if the description is correct i only put in rank 1. warden have a ruby which in description say it increase endurance. what is it? thats not correct. i dont have endurance in my stats. wardens can parry and dodge? there are rubies which can increase parry and dodge if we cant do it now why still be there? warden talents and ruby need be fixed.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 10:19pm

i need help

hi i have 1 question a we(warden) can do parry and dodge? use a paired weapon. warden have ruby which increase dodge and parry but i dont know if it still works now in this new allods. have is 1 screenshoot about my question. it increase dodge for my pet too or the description is not right?

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 7:31pm

yasker tower bug

zurion it happens to me when i use the teleport npc or the teleport with the blue crystal. and it never disapear if i dont quit the game and login again(doing logout dont work too its only when i exit/quit... means the same).

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:06pm

yasker tower bug

i did login and the yasker tower be like this:

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:43am

here is my new sugestion for build mage

see this build i think you will like. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!2!333.3..3…B!yuiqol/KPCBUW

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:27am

My sugestion will change allods

My sugestion is make new servers because i'm portuguese and i can only speak portuguese and english there are more people which dont know speak english or portuguese. i mean make a english server to speak there only english, france server to speak only france, etc. same for other countries of europe. Now is all people in europe in same server so i think it is a confusion and it doesnt help if i want a mentor to speak portuguese or english to we can talk. i had mentors in allods which could not s...

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:54pm

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

forgot to say time in portugal 14:30~14:50

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:53pm

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

i did login in time 14:30~14:50 and i could not see my characters and servers

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:44am

Builds

i forgot to say that i dont know the max talents and ruby points which a mage level 60 can have

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:42am

Builds

people, are you looking for a mage build? if you do you should see this build ice + lighting: http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!2!333..3.…ougmoib/GYCMEOE here is everything a mage need for pve and pvp.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:28am

Builds

allods should change all cast time and cooldown of every spells for the mages. because the firebolt can have 0.6 seconds castime and in game looks like 2 seconds to the spell be ready(red ball in the wand). i mean the castime is not doing his job it should load faster (it is less than 1 second, COME ON fix it) max castime and cooldown should be 1 second if it is not fast.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:14am

I need help nvlddmkm.sys dont let me play allods

i think the problem was in nvidia program. i changed to amd and now i dont have that problem

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:12am

My New sugestion

My new sugestion is a new free server because there is only 2. one is free and other is for subscription. In "free server" have too much players playing the server. If allods have other server the lag can be reduced.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:57pm

I need help nvlddmkm.sys dont let me play allods

When i am playing allods some minutes later the game close and appear a message in my computer nvlddmkm.sys error. How can i fix this problem? i want play allods all the time without lose connections.