You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 186.

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 6:12am

Author: ertil

Allods turned madness

Quoted from "Arushieru" to upgrade ship is by purchasing am not gonna spend like 4 million gold for just 1 legendary 27th generation scanner no way Legendary cash shop scanner is worse than any "Eye" scanner... Only 4 cash shop items make significant improvement to ship, at least for doing any astral pve activity: reactor, motor, visor and shields... but you can use regular epics to make good ship. Quoted from "PunisherSy" I'm not telling you that you'll find a pike and a special cannon and a w...

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 3:54pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

This 10k of Enchanted Material is limiter to prevent some ppl to max gear in first week. You can get them only with keys. 42 keys when unlocking new astral sector, 14 keys daily and no way to increase this number. 10 items 10k of material each... Full cash shop, top guild in domi and preparations - stacking grains of realgar before unlock = 128 material per key. No matter what you do, you can't max gear with less than 782 keys = 53 days.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:10pm

Quoted from "danielzntrt" >from the scrolls you get at the anvil Can you be more specific?, i got one of my pieces (Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows") to 109% already and i was about to try to use the anvil on the "transmutation" tab just to try. So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:50pm

Anvil of artifacts where you upgraded them to 100%. First tab - Creation. In upper left corner change Artifacts to Equipment. Create first thing on list: Enchanted Scroll of Reinforcement and use it on piece of gear. then again use amalgam and dust to get it to 100/100% so you can use insignia.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:37pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

So many ppl answering... and everybody missing question. Translating: why so many ppl is so stupid to not adapt setup to pt strength? Why healing class doesn't want to switch to heals if pt is to weak to kill anything before tank die? Main question wasn't why ppl prefer some pt setup but why they stick to it regardless of circumstances and can't complete anything because it is not suited for this pt strength?

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:24pm

Quoted from "danielzntrt" The thing is that i saw the same gear with no yellow arrows: chest, rings, earrings, etc, etc. You couldn't see chest pieces, ears etc without yellow arrows. There is no such thing. This mark indicates if gear can be crafted/upgraded to next quality level at anvil of artifacts or need to be looted from boxes or crafted with professions like blacksmith/tailor/etc. And it depends only on slot. 10 slots are items with yellow arrows, 8 slots (7 if you use 2h weapon) are wi...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 1:20pm

Yellow arrows never vanish. It is just indicator of gear crafted at anvil of artifacts and upgraded with there to higher quality - liek epic to legend, legend to fabled, etc. Gear without them can't change quality. Astral, Observatory, many NPCs in game give you "Box with Loot". If you have keys opening them give you Enchanted Shards which you convert to Enchanted Material with hammers - this is used to upgrade gear with yellow arrows to higher quality. If you don't have keys or use "Helping Han...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 3:49pm

Trigger Reincarnation Quest in 9.0?

I depends. If you started completely fresh toon at max level you get quest chain to unlock second build. You also get 1 free reincarnation slot for completing quest chain to unlock reincs. Around 70 level you also get ingame mail with additional recinarnation slot and item o create Aoidos race reincarnation though you can't use those until you reach max level and unlock reincs... If your new toon is reincarnation then you got this stuff already and there will be no second set. Only quests to unl...

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 11:45am

"Return to the White Fortress"

Don\'t know imp side questlines so no idea if something else can be done before using last resort fix - discard quest and take it again. it is annoying and redoing whole long quest like this one isn't nice but starting quest from scratch almost always solves problem with bugged objectives.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 9:01am

Spark Talents

Pilgrim and Spiritual Adviser rubies - boost to spark exp gained. Best to get them as soon as possible for most profit. Then just pick ones you will use most.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 9:30am

Dark souls

When you spread curse to others you get currency. You can also buy items to remove curse from others and get different currency for purifying. Both can be used to buy event items plus you can complete few achievements related to this event and giving some titles as reward.

Monday, September 9th 2019, 8:31pm

[PMB 10.1] Clamori's Summoner Guide [Completed]

Quoted whenever you deal a Critical Hit, you got a %60 chance to get a stack of Sepulchural Chill. This part is a bit outdated. Sepulchral chill stacks don't depend on critical hits at all.

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 10:37am

shop water of death etc items

You are wrong. You don't need any bonus offered to get those premium crystals. Just convert regular ones into them. At bottom of boutique window in the middle there are 2 buttons. One of them, marked with arrows, allows to transform regular crystals into bound ones.

Monday, August 26th 2019, 3:39pm

Wild pets - how does this work?

No need for video. Each pet has 5 possible spawn spot. 1. Pet spawns in random spot. 2. Somebody attempts to capture it. 3. Pet is captured (rare) or escapes (most time). 4. 1 hour waiting time and pet spawns again in random spot. 5. Go to p.2 You need to know possible spawn locations and check them for pets. Pray they won't spawn and get found by somebody other on spot other than you just are. Pray it won't escape on capture attempts.

Monday, August 26th 2019, 3:31pm

Crafting items

Another option is to go always for purple/blue with x8 progress notes from cash shop and fill inspiration bar. At some point it almost guarantee getting 100/100 item but cost of this operation is very high. So it is either luck or large amount of cash and dust.

Monday, August 19th 2019, 11:00am

Tka-Riks Spark quests

He means this: Quoted from "Arushieru" I got Tka-Rik spark from Nihaz on Asee-teph overcharged shore but then got stuck there somehow I need a letter When you picked new quest form Nihaz there was letter on ground.

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 9:45pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Just 2. Feeding dog is solo. Though jumping in Barren Boneyard anomaly is much easier with more than 1 person.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 3:05pm

luja gialla's spark quest

Get out of ship. Teleport to another map and then return back... Maybe just relog. Combination seems to change when you reload Eljune map.

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 2:09pm

luja-gialla's spark quest

It is not guy... at least now. If you read this tip in quest you can see: "log thief, who died on the border between the League and Imperial troops and now became food for ravens". Look for corpse in area where you have League troops on one side and Empire troops on other. Somewhere around word "Forest" in Wispwood Forest on Eljune map.

Friday, August 9th 2019, 5:26pm

What costume comes in the "Set of Experimental Workwear" box?

Quoted from "Arushieru" As I remember Locus doesnt anything not a single loot I like this "nothing": Set of Experimental Worker - Modificant Costume Strongbox of Unknown Matter - Architect's Costume Lightning Bolt's Color Pattern: Otherverse Rumble's Color Pattern: Enslaver and 1 ruby. Wraith's Color Pattern: Dark Matter is from Negus in Central Laboratory.