You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 1:54pm

Author: Rebrunpotato

GG well done

Quoted from "homerosi" Say the names please :o Sry, I won't write name here. You can find it on the allods web site. . But they are famous for boosting in Evolution server. And looks like they did it even after they got warned by in-game announcement.(tbh, not sure about this)

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 1:38pm

GG well done

Quoted from "homerosi" What about places 5-25 =( I'm talking only about 2 ppl atm

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 12:55pm

GG well done

I rly didn't do 3vs3 seriously at this patch. But rank is funny to see it. GOOD JOB players who are placed at rank4 and 5.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 10:32am

New server name competition!

Server name : Union Character : Angrypotato Server : New Frontier

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:37am

I need a opinion about this build..!

First of all, you have to take Aspect of Assault instead of Aspect of Support. Warden suppot build is supposed to be used in pvp. With your talent/ruby, can make https://alloder.pro/calc-en#d$uj0co77g6j…m1s080g::13ydj3 or https://alloder.pro/calc-en#d$uj0co77g0j…m1s3o40::13ydj3 1st build will make more dps than 2nd build even though it's incomplete. But you have to be in melee range and need way more rubies to make perfect build. (with perpect melee dps build and if you can keep stay in melee ra...

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:02am

Need build healer dps pve

I would recommend this https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#p$fgpsof1g0…84to8gj::13ydj3 Changed 3 rubies from Dragagon's build. removed r1 Frenzy and r2Glowing ray then took r3 Severe Punishment, r3 Reparation and Thunder gleam. The reason is. 1. r1 Frenzy is quite useless. 50% more dmg of particle of light for just 1 hit per 50sec. So better to take perma +15% dmg of Smite. 2. Cleric's main aoe dps skill is both dots(cleansing flame and heavenly smite). So even without Glowing ray ruby, you still can d...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:49pm

what are the stats for healer atm?

We are talking about ()dmg is working same as prof. why do you think about brut. And Also ofc Burt affect on heals without tooltip changes. it's totally different stats from prof. Prof determines basic heal amount. It's boosted by Determination and Brutality and those are all up to situation. so you really don't need to concider other stats in this argument. Also, checking actual healing done is not accurate. it's all up to which mob hit you, which player hit you.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:17pm

Ok I'm here with SS now. https://prnt.sc/i5ih3q this one has 60 prof. My Miraculous recovery does 19540 heals. https://prnt.sc/i5ifwp this one has 60 phys dmg. Miraculous recovery still does 19540 heals. https://prnt.sc/i5igfp this one has 30 phys / 30 holy dmg. Miraculous recovery does 19556 heals. http://prntscr.com/i5iqoq this one has 30 phys / 30 prof. Miraculous recovery still does 19556 heals. This way is more accurate than check heals with getting dmg by something and heal up . As you can...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:24pm

No. I tested it on aspect of support. I had 172.5 natural dmg and 685 or 695prof. then just switched 57.5 natural dmg to prof. it decreased my refreshing dew. im not sure it's 10k or 100k. but it was definitely decreased.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:11pm

It's clearly increase the heals in description. actually i didn't test it with cleric. But as summy and warden, it does. also my other guildy tested it also. Ill give SS once i can get log back in.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:05pm

I checked it again with aspect of support like 30mins ago.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 1:48pm

I think you can't even imagine how various stats i've tested. just move some stats from prof to each dmg type and check heal amount in description.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:22am

Holy/Ele/Nat/Phys dmg are working same as profi and they are all multiplies. it doesnt matter which aspect you have. but Cleric doesnt need to split them. they already need to use much stats for swiftness and double attack for fh for warden, split them is better. for example, I have 1:1:1:1:1 on prof:nat:ele:phys:holy on my warden. Also, for Pve assault spec, Holy and Ele does kinda 5:5 dmg or holy was bit higher overall at least for my dps cycle. so i would say just dont run any dmg type. if yo...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:46am

What Dominion Pet to choose?

Simerg - 1shot the ppl, but it's lotto because casting can be interrupted by cc Urso - charge randomly. Once u get hit by charge, you will get knock back so it can interrupt our casting. Pimen - help heals. Ahella - Increase party member's physical dmg and does taunt. So it's good for pala burst and sometimes your target will be changed to the this pet Palconet - Increase party member's elemental dmg. Many of domi party has mage and scout in their group. so it's good for burst. Adeline - send 1 ...

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:44am

Summoner healing?

Quoted from "Ukamulbas" Heals? In AoD I always see the summoners as top-healers there. And I feel that I never get interrupted in my AoE-Heal. It has 20 sec. cooldown but heals massively for 4 seconds. In my opinion, the Summoner has the strongest Heals here. Quoted from "ertil" 2.skip all the AOE healing talents and rubies and use them for something else because their AOE healing skills are too hard to cast. How hard? well, you need to stay at your place while casting them for a very long time...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:55pm

Answers to your questions (Summoner builds)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" could you elaborate why you use no holy dmg / concentration? holy/phys/ele/natur dmg still work same as prof. Description says it increase all incoming healing but I think it's wrong. When i moved some stats from prof to 4 dmgs, heal amount in description was increased. so better to split from prof to 4 dmgs. and for Concentration To keep your barrier up high enough, u need to spam aoe heals That means if there are not many ppl who are losing hp, you wont get ...

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 3:14pm

Let's talk about warrior pvp

Hey Dragagon I don't use conc at all either normal BG or domi And if I have healer in my team all the time like domi, I replace Bloodlust to Survivablity and Vit But in normal BG, many times, I don't get any healers in my team. That's why i use Bloodlust and it works well in the bg. It's better than Surv since assault warrior doesn't have any heal skills.

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 11:45am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" - i think i saw you in battleground today, you did well! are you "full gared"? Thx!! I always struggle so hard Yeah I use all of listed skills except Might Leap. I have 155k gs atm so the answer is 'almost' Yes.

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 11:39am

It's ok, I'm open for any advice. Yeah, I sometimes pop my tear skill when enemy has defensive buff. or sometimes pop defensive skills at wrong timing. sadly I can agree with that. I usually do single target at pvp also unless there are bunch of people at same spot. + I didn't see any good warrior who aiming for single target yet (or not geared enough) I don't know who is that 2~3 warriors who can kill mages or do well pvp with assault spec. so can't ask them. Can u tell me their names.? So I ca...

Friday, August 25th 2017, 9:43pm

Thx for reply guys! I'll try again with 2h tank pvp spec . I agree with that 2h tank spec is much better than assault spec in 1vs1. So I guess you mention those classes as 2h tank spec warrior. Because I really didn't see(or hear) the any of warrior kills those classes with assault spec. Ofc it suppose to be same gears/CS condition + prob i live in too far from server and This is actual cancer bringer !!! I never get green ping with any of internet lines except in my private allod So when my ene...