You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 193.

Yesterday, 2:36pm

Author: PunisherSy

"does double attack deals physical damage ?" - only pro answers, this is a serious question! :)))

well like pio said, it supposed to give same damage type as the main damage but half. However on the DPS meter for some reason it showed that all my skills are dealing secondary damage as physical. I was doing damage on a summy, then I was shock of this fact, and I asked people in world chat. then I tested without any DA on a paladin and there was no physical damage added, I put DA again and test on the same pally surprisingly, there was no physical damage dealt. So I'm guessing it was some sort...

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 9:26am

Author: PunisherSy

Allods turned madness

I've just checked it there are 3 merchants now!! "It's been a while since I went to the hangar my ship is like 3 gens old". This is super good for ships and ship pvp, if they remove the shop stuff "cooler, and CS ship gear" we might get back our fair ship-pvp.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 10:38pm

Author: PunisherSy

Allods turned madness

I can't help you with guild and event stuff because you're on the imp side, but still I'm sure you can find many guilds, as long as you're not toxic and annoying people don't mind having you in their guild, for domini if they don't let you go to champ one you can do regular(only tier 1 guilds do real parties on regular domini). on the ship part you don't really need leggy, check resell from each npc you can find dozens of epic gear for ship which is more than enough, I'm not telling you that you...

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 9:28pm

Author: PunisherSy

Allods turned madness

3rd party site is no longer working, due to the mass ban issue and them using stolen credit card to top-up for cheap (money laundering) Anything related to game core itself it would be a waste of time for you to discuss it here, go to the russian forum and speak to the devs there. But I don't think rune removal is possible, they can give cheap runes for under-runed people (like they did for people who had rune less than full 8), also merge isn't profitable for this company so that's not an optio...

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 6:22pm

Author: PunisherSy

how to upragde your equipment

Check this RECENT thread: So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 4:05pm

Author: PunisherSy

Black Screen Upon Character Selection

I don't think it's the same as your problem but sometimes I get black/white screen from the game all I do is press alt+enter to enter/exit full screen mode and then the game works just fine, that may work for you too, also try running it as an administrator if you're not, I really can't think of anything else that might help.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:26pm

Author: PunisherSy

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

You can't upgrade drop-able/craftable gear to the next quality, you'll have to get new +90% ones and then repeat the compass insignia upgrade cycle. Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows" can be upgraded to the next quality from the scrolls you get at the anvil, the %age of the gear will get rest to a random value.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:25am

Author: PunisherSy

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Another thing I'd like to add, is trying to find a permanent party, even if they are bad at the start, even if they have low CS and low runes, as long as they are willing to learn and adapt you will find it much more easier to stay with those that being with randoms. And later on you can with the same party participate in stuff like dominion and astral. As an example: I myself at a time had my old friends play with me at the time when astral dropped gear each run, most casuals couldn't even fini...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:10am

Author: PunisherSy

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Quoted from "ertil" So many ppl answering... and everybody missing question. Translating: why so many ppl is so stupid to not adapt setup to pt strength? Why healing class doesn't want to switch to heals if pt is to weak to kill anything before tank die? This is a major problem in the community most of the player base are stubborn and only play one role, take OBS que for example, even PMB event the majority of the builds were just dps. Quoted from "u_47283641" When you see tank fail, and other ...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 4:00am

Author: PunisherSy

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

In the runs I went to do compass as a tank "I was undergeared, level 8 rune in def" the damage I got was too much for a healer to heal, if I'd miss 2 hits from the battle wound it would be a wipe for my team, anyone other than the tank will be one-shotted. Compass is not related to "CS and GS" it's more to methodology and experience, the times we got wipe were either mistake on my part or the other party member part. and you'd think "well if you had full 13 and higher gs you'd not get that much ...

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 9:40pm

Author: PunisherSy

Please, Bard Build!!

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" This post is pre patch My bad, didn't look at the date xD, someone must've up it.

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 10:53am

Author: PunisherSy

Please, Bard Build!!

Wasn't the power buff nerfed to the ground? I've seen many people now use villance. Quoted from "Drakdish" ● Aspect of Support ability: the increase in support effects has been reduced from 7/14/21% to 3/6/9%. ● Power effect: effectiveness reduced from 20% to 5%.

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 12:55am

Author: PunisherSy

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "danielzntrt" Sigh... how do i get this "enslavement" skill?, suppose to be really hard, right?, i don't think they'll let us get a nice creature for free at the very beginning. Thanks for responding. enter your maze and talk with the NPC that's inside the room, you need 500 embrium to get it, then you have 3 qualities for the demons to enslave (blue,purple,orange) the the cost of the seals increases as you go, the success of enslavement chance decreases. Once you buy it it will be ...

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 10:09am

Author: PunisherSy

Game refuses to start

use the CMD and try "ping auth.allods.com -t" and see if it pings or not, if it does then you can connect if not try changing the DNS or use a vpn that might work. ty using tracert command as well. I had an issue with connections before the problem was from my ISP, I recommend you to contact the tech support they can help better.

Friday, October 25th 2019, 9:08pm

Author: PunisherSy

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

It's the usual thread you put each now and then that I usually ignore and pass on... But this time I'll reply. I don't do trial of blood quite often but it's not "IMPOSSIBLE" as you assume it's about tactics and mechanics, for example people get high rank on their low gear reincarnations, you keep doing trial ones until you get a good score then you go for the real deal. Speaking of patronage 5... It was not made so you'd get it in one time, you need to deliver 10k holy symbols to get it as perm...

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:07am

Author: PunisherSy

reincarnation leveling debuff

just buy weapons from the auction house of max level, you can wear the gear if you're level 67 and above... you will be fine I did that on my reincarnations 50k gold and you will be 2~3 shotting mobs, unless you have stat and build problems.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:36am

Author: PunisherSy

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.3 tactics, mechanics, rotation, useful stuff and tricks before digging into the rotation here's some general tips any can should use: 1. before combat mount on mount that gives the 35% shield upon dismounting (Fish, Scarab, Guar, etc...) they stack so if you have the 3 of them you'll get 105% shield. 2. always keep your blessing active, you can use your patronage skills when needed, also it lowers the cc duration. 3. Alchemy is our ally !! you should always have "Common Vial Of Negation"(for ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:34am

Author: PunisherSy

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.2 Stats and stats reasoning: So now that you're aware of the class, the build, the stats in general it's time to tell you the specific stats I prefer with the reason why. Offensive stats: Double attack: 250 double attacks works wonders it makes you abosrb 2 hits instead of one double regen on all your gear insainly good and a must have. Swiftness: all the rest although the soft cap is 250 and the maximum effectiveness for swift-fletching is at 300 yet as a scout you only have the deciver of de...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 1:33am

Author: PunisherSy

[PMB 10.1] Scout tank build from the surface of it till the very depth By: Titanium [Completed/no images]

2.1 talent points: any elaboration is mentioned with regard to the whole build. Poison charm at level 3; you will be using it a lot. Shady Strike level 3; good damage for aggro, gear regen. Swingout level 3; key defensive ability for you and your party giving you 30% dodge chance with application of joker effect for you and your party which makes your receive 40% less damage from DOTs and AOE. Aspect of defense level 3; heath increase by 30%, threat amplification by 12 times. Frost charm level 3...