You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 371.

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 5:15am

Author: Rayofsshadow

Stuck while leveling

if u have gold, u can buy better gear on AH for example they are quite cheap.

Saturday, December 7th 2019, 10:22am

Exp Lm !!!

he is actually right, they dont advertise their Discord on the site, which they should. lol. Here is invitation to Allods Official Discord - https://discord.gg/mZdZKhR

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 10:30am

Allods turned madness

I think the reason is if u do the same in guild as u do here on forum, might be the reason they kick, not cuz ur weak

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 1:40pm

Youtube Video Series

Both Links are Private now

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 1:39pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

its not about the amount. its the only way to upgrade ur gear to current quality of gear, and its the only use of the Material.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 9:30pm

Returning player [p2p] server

engineer if u want to be wanted

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 11:07pm

Black Screen Upon Character Selection

sounds weird, have u tried getting the launcher in C or D? maybe that has something to do with it or idk, never experienced it before

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:46pm

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

Only guild leader or treasurer can hand in if i remember, or maybe guild lead only, so make them send it all to you Dragagon, no point for others to pickup quests, send it to one person

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:44pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Tbh, you cant expect someone who doesnt have a Heal specc to switch if thats what ur saying

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:35pm

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

DA is base of Healer because of rubies, its Mandatory

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:30pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

1 : Droppable Gear - Crafted through profession, astral/heroic drops, buy with embrium in private allod shop, buying equipment boxes form bg/3v3/6v6 vendor, buying equipment boxes from ship vendor (need to be 90/90% to use insignias on, this is ur non arrowed gear u speak of.) 2 : Crafted Gear, Crafted through using hammers on Material gained from doing astral/heroics with the use of keys, (have to upgrade to 100% before u can use insignias, this is ur arrowed gear u speak of). Max % on gear is ...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:23pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

I mean if u have leggy gear 90/90 from prev sector and droppables (which CAN drop above 90/90 not max 89% as u think) all this is easy to get and then add the almost free lvl 888 888 runes u should be able to tank most stuff, with a knowledge of ur class ofc, dont expect to know the class after 1 day playing.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:16pm

so did we, we just had ppl get them by dailys or astral or doing a boss in NM on a reinc, and idk maybe u picked up dailys before making stronghold, in that case they wouldnt give

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 12:50pm

because the day u Build stronghold, then it has to go one Reset for the quest to give shit, and also ur late 1 day xD

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 3:00pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

You can buy same shit to f2p as to p2p (except weapon skins) through webshop and diff mount skins to both f2p and p2p

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 9:35pm

Please, Bard Build!!

This post is pre patch