You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 3:19pm

Author: Vizhu

Highest possible steady DPS-Output

With rework of brutality and determination this will change in coming patches, last i read on ruforum people wanted to test more proficiency.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:19am

Avarice downed the Clockwork Knight

Quoted from "didiw" Quoted from "Vizhu" Biggest reason many quited, there was close to no pvp. People tried to animate lig to sign bgs through psichat or twinks, but not even once did it pop. Usually there was 1-2 jc rounds. Even in Dominion lig just did 1 round and often left befor fight start, just to get on domi list. Players were really frustrated to wait 2 hours and dont have any fights. Astralis was kinda cowardly back then, even DieCherusker fought more, my respect for that, but gear dif...

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 9:57pm

Biggest reason many quited, there was close to no pvp. People tried to animate lig to sign bgs through psichat or twinks, but not even once did it pop. Usually there was 1-2 jc rounds. Even in Dominion lig just did 1 round and often left befor fight start, just to get on domi list. Players were really frustrated to wait 2 hours and dont have any fights. Astralis was kinda cowardly back then, even DieCherusker fought more, my respect for that, but gear difference was too much. Now mostly newer pl...

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 4:18pm

Quoted from "vedran" I dont get it....what hapend to all those imps that outgeared you all It`s simple, quite a lot quit or are incative because of boredom and waiting for 6.0 patch. Its hard to get 3 parties for raid now. gz guys, for next boss i think you need a bit more gear.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:28pm

6.01 inter server skirmishes

I had more our f2p vs. russian f2p servers, and p2p vs russian p2p in mind. As long as the bgs are the same, it should be doable theoretically, but usually not for us. https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4993 In this video you can see new mount and the talk about this interserver skirmishes, new battleground with 3 different ways(capturing flag, capturing points, killing target) and 2 new classes for pridens. They say if interserver skirmishes are popular there will be just them in future, f...

Friday, November 28th 2014, 6:46pm

Am wenigsten gespielte Klasse bzw am meisten geuscht?

Am schwierigsten ist es immer Tanks zu finden. Psios werden immer weniger, da die Klassenmechanik einfach nicht aktuell ist und die Entwickler da wenig was machen. Selbst nächste große Patch bringt nur Anhebung des Schadens und ändert an Problem der Klasse nix, die durch das neue Statssystem ihre Rolle im Spiel verloren hat und als ein schlechtere Astralmagier dient, also nur ein schlechter Magierersatz.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:40pm

6.01 inter server skirmishes

So with patch 6.01 russian servers will get inter server skirmishes, that are being tested this week on pts. I would like to know if there are plans for our servers to be part of it at some point? I`m sure most of us would love to have new players to play with, even if we have weaker gear. Though should our server get in same list, then with the new server progress, our server would have same level of astral open and one doesn`t need keys for lower levels of astral, so one could progress faster ...

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 1:30pm

Psionicist - Public Test Server

So they just copied the mechanic of mage, but will supression still aggros mobs? There you see, that psis stil dont have a class designer who knows his class (didn`t read ruforums in quite a while, maybe it changed). I agree with you all psi should be support cc class, but now its just a worse mage with worst ccs in game, even warriors can cc better. Psi is even now ok in 1 vs. 1, just the antiheal will make life easier against fhs and wardens. Willsupression rubies are imo kinda useless. Insigh...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:44am

Alchinamen

Mir ist heute aufgefallen, dass es zwei Astraltränke auf Stufe 60 mit dem gleichen Namen "Astraltrank der schnellen Heilung" gibt. Falls man nach dem alten Schema geht, sollte der eine Astraltrank der schnellen Wiederherstellung und der andere Astraltrank der schnellen Heilung heißen. Auf Stufe 57 fehlt "des" bei Starker Sud Nebels.