You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 372.

Today, 6:28am

Author: Rayofsshadow

Failed to complete payment

Easy way to see if its on My.Games end is if you go talk to ur Bank and ask them if anything is hindering you from purchasing from "this" site. if u linked to paypal , u can just refil money directly to paypal, then pay with paypal and it will take the money u have on Paypal.

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 5:15am

Stuck while leveling

if u have gold, u can buy better gear on AH for example they are quite cheap.

Saturday, December 7th 2019, 10:22am

Exp Lm !!!

he is actually right, they dont advertise their Discord on the site, which they should. lol. Here is invitation to Allods Official Discord - https://discord.gg/mZdZKhR

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 10:30am

Allods turned madness

I think the reason is if u do the same in guild as u do here on forum, might be the reason they kick, not cuz ur weak

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 1:40pm

Youtube Video Series

Both Links are Private now

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 1:39pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

its not about the amount. its the only way to upgrade ur gear to current quality of gear, and its the only use of the Material.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 9:30pm

Returning player [p2p] server

engineer if u want to be wanted

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 11:07pm

Black Screen Upon Character Selection

sounds weird, have u tried getting the launcher in C or D? maybe that has something to do with it or idk, never experienced it before

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:46pm

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

Only guild leader or treasurer can hand in if i remember, or maybe guild lead only, so make them send it all to you Dragagon, no point for others to pickup quests, send it to one person

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:44pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Tbh, you cant expect someone who doesnt have a Heal specc to switch if thats what ur saying

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:35pm

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

DA is base of Healer because of rubies, its Mandatory

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:30pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

1 : Droppable Gear - Crafted through profession, astral/heroic drops, buy with embrium in private allod shop, buying equipment boxes form bg/3v3/6v6 vendor, buying equipment boxes from ship vendor (need to be 90/90% to use insignias on, this is ur non arrowed gear u speak of.) 2 : Crafted Gear, Crafted through using hammers on Material gained from doing astral/heroics with the use of keys, (have to upgrade to 100% before u can use insignias, this is ur arrowed gear u speak of). Max % on gear is ...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:23pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

I mean if u have leggy gear 90/90 from prev sector and droppables (which CAN drop above 90/90 not max 89% as u think) all this is easy to get and then add the almost free lvl 888 888 runes u should be able to tank most stuff, with a knowledge of ur class ofc, dont expect to know the class after 1 day playing.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:16pm

so did we, we just had ppl get them by dailys or astral or doing a boss in NM on a reinc, and idk maybe u picked up dailys before making stronghold, in that case they wouldnt give

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 12:50pm

because the day u Build stronghold, then it has to go one Reset for the quest to give shit, and also ur late 1 day xD

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 3:00pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

You can buy same shit to f2p as to p2p (except weapon skins) through webshop and diff mount skins to both f2p and p2p