You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:22pm

Author: Mizzie

Answers

More than 24h passed and still no reply and they telling us to discuss this shit in support Feel like we dealing with Gpotato and Webzen and their "we don't care" attitude all over again.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 11:22am

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

This is my report to Pio on FB after I didn't get any reply in Allods NA forum. This was when shard rate at 33g. Gave him everything he wanted: SS and video. But they did nothing for like 2 months

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:20am

WELL MAYBE PLAYERS WHO SPENT REAL LIFE MONEY CAN ASK FOR REFUND FROM THIS NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE THEY CAN PUNISH PLAYERS FOR THE PREVIOUS MISMANAGEMENTS FROM GPOTATO?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:12am

You cannot simply ban players who have tonne of gold. Should sue Gpotato for ignoring the Trade Route exploits after I reported it as early as early Jan 2014 but waited months (March) before taking any action and that's like banning 4-5 players who BUGGED TR. Too bad I cannot access my PMs with GM PioPico since they removed Allods from their website or I could SS them for everyone to read. But banning people who used REAL LIFE MONEY to buy shard and then converted to gold is just RIDICULOUS. YOU...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:58am

Its more than 55g atm!

It was me who first reported the TR exploit on NA server. Contrary to some posts here saying TR exploiters accidentally unbanned after merge, this is not true at all. Most of the people who was banned stay banned. I only know 1 that got unbanned after investigation. I also knew that Redbull (new name: Redbutt) submitted like 20+ names to GM and most of them are banned. But banning exploiters only solved half of the problem because P2W players spent thousands of dollars buying gpots, convert them...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:49am

Missing toon from account problem

Thanks ele @@ finally I can log my TuneTalk to troll your flat butts!