You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 5:47pm

Author: billieboop7

Preparations for Old Client Launcher support termination

Well that's pretty stupid considering how many times the launcher from my.com game center doesn't work and you HAVE to use the old launcher. Does this mean you're going to guarantee us that it won't happen again?

Friday, June 28th 2019, 8:52pm

Can't put runes in bank anymore?

What happened with being able to put your extra runes in your bank? I've had mine in bank for a long time now and took them out of different reincs banks to put them all together and now I can't put them back in my bank? What the hell?!? Please fix it so we can put them back in our banks as some people don't have very large bags to keep everything in them.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:01pm

We have to pay to rebuild mazes on reincs again?!?

I didn't see any mention about having a problem with them resetting mazes. I saw that the problem was the fact that this is the first time they've ever made us pay just to rebuild them again when we've already paid the first time we built them. Also the fact that they've reduced the amount of gold you get from weekly chests by 10k. For those of us who have several allods on reincs and can't afford to cs all that much it's total BS. Wouldn't be surprised if we see more people quit because of my.c...

Monday, May 16th 2016, 1:24am

The Month of May in Novograd

At least you were able to turn in your quest. The npc has disappeared and I can't even turn mine in OR buy the costumes I want to buy . Please fix this bug and return the npc's in Novo.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 5:24pm

What do you think about revamps

So far I've attempted to make builds for my healer and summy and so far I really DO NOT like this new patch. Summies needing blood for just about every single skill and not enough ways to get that blood really sucks. Why did you have to go and mess with classes when they were just fine before? I'm just very thankful I have the perma WoD on my two characters to be able to at least play around to try to figure out the best build for me unlike those who don't. Why didn't you give a water of death t...

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:52pm

Event: New Year Celebration!

Not just wraith, dragon and dog as well are missing from this year's event. All three of them show winter skins that you can get. Also make it so you actually get stuff other than stupid new year cards from the boxes too. Very frustrating when you open box after box after box and you get absolutely nothing but cards that you can't do anything with if you already have the available mount skins ><.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:04pm

Winter mount skins

I was all excited about this year's winter event because I was looking forward to getting the wraith and dragon skins that I see in the stable but they're not available?!? Why can't we buy them from the NPC like the other ones? Also the ONLY thing I've gotten from any of the boxes yet is just the stupid cards and the crap that you do anything with like the mandarin oranges and stuff. Why would I want stupid new year cards and nothing else if there's nothing for me to buy because I already have a...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:21am

Are you Serious?

Actually Bunzy, there has been mention of people not being able to log in on other threads. Myself along with many others have not been able to log in all day.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:37am

Renewed Power of Nature

I don't know about cast time on warden rez but I do know that summy cast time is also lower than healer cast time.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 6:13pm

Wardens getting ressurection skill

Ok wardens are going to get a rez now with new patch? This is ridiculous. Healers can't even get rez till they do upper Tenses Temple, yet pali's and summies get ruby skills to rez a single target and now wardens will get one too?!? Bring back a single target rez for healers at a lower level like we used to have!!!

Monday, April 7th 2014, 4:53am

Yaskter Tower tp is broken

Going to Wellebell is also bugged both teleporting and running through the map portal as well. Real nice I can't do my refractor farming at all. If you know this bug exists please fix it.