You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 7:08am

Author: DarkBlue

[PMB 10.1] Demonologist PvP build (LongVacation)

Stats: Offensive Stats: Critical Chance 220~250 Critical Damage 250~300 Double Attack 250~270 Holy Damage 200 ~ 250 (if you can't get 200 it is ok, it doesn't effect your damage that much but useful for burst) Swiftness 0 (It was good for 1vs1 but I didn't test it this patch, you can test it by moving Holy Damage points to it)Main Stats: Proficiency: it depends on your gears and strongbox items, keep it like 60~65 % of the rest points from the Offensive stats. Brutality: keep it like 35~40 % of ...

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 7:06am

Now we move to rubies:lets start with the easiest brunch "Juggernaut": It is meant for tank, we only pick up Black Heart rank 3 (you unlock it in any build for Demonologist), 60% stamina is a necessary to survive.Now lets move to "Occultist" branch, the master of damage branch: I don't want to bother you with explaining all the rubies, most of them are explained direct and no hidden tricks, so let me point to a few points:If you are playing PvP dps you need to unlock "Hero Killer" It adds astral...

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 6:59am

Hello, I am LongVacation (Hima) from guild Legends server Evolution, my role is dps in guild PvE and PvP activities, Today I am sharing my special Dps Demonologist PvP build.I have tried many classes but Demonologist is the funniest one in terms of gameplay and special effects, you have a lot of freedom thanks to the faces system (which some finds it complicated a little) you can play melee or range, aoe or single target damage, and you got also some tricks like invisibility and instant teleport...