You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 221.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 7:32pm

Author: Noah1

Hi im new in the game, where do I buy pots ^^?

despend what pots you mean 3vs3 wendor selling pots but you need be full lv first church give you free 2h pots once per day if you mean alchemy, then auction house, but it's better to making pots by yourself as alchemist cuz it gona save you x3 monays in f2p you can also buy stat pots by boutic (no thay not stack)

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 7:29pm

Should I come back!

i recomend you p2p server, thers 50vs50 and bg pop mostly evining houers ppl use discord ther so you can comunicate vs others and you no need play on tank spec cuz you can kill somone, and your not geting one-shot line in f2p until your undergered or 3-4 ppl focus you same time if not i recomend you go play guild wars 2, it's big free game witchout p2w mechanics, got 2 expasnions for 30euro, then you got evrythink what others if you get fun in bg, prob in gw2 server vs server you will get more f...

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 9:10pm

my damage "absorbed" how, why?

Paladin, Cleric, Demon, Engineer have some abilitis giving them + temporary health, if you hit that temporary health it's called "absorbed" if somone got that temporary health, you usualy see white second bar in up of health

Monday, January 6th 2020, 2:55pm

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

f2p most good ppl left for other games or to p2p, only cashers and spergs left so nothink suprising idk what your doing with what happyn ther xd Quoted That person should get blue tabard BEFORE reach the max level if is LM ans is a very active. Red tabard increase the prestige by 50% The increased prestige it is around 933k prestige, the base it is: 1.86 Mill prestige. Giving a blue tabard from start it would be 3.7M prestige. And how it looks the statistics, it is like 4 month prestige of the G...

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:36pm

When is worth to take Double attack in 1 gear slot?! - forget the classical 250 DA answer need math formula!

despend what class you play cleric have dmg bonus for da stats mage aply 10 stacks insted of 5 if da proc enginner with da can shot his hightest dmg ability evry spell insted of 2, same his bombs stacs are dubled normaly on not da class, it's fine to have 120-150 da (supported by weapon artifacts) so 22% of your total hit's will give you 50% dmg da give also x2 resources for class, thats why some class prefer to have it so insted of 12.8% dmg thay do highter then that cuz of spamming highter dmg...

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:14pm

hmh interesing person with 2800000 prestige schold get blue tabard if it's not fresh lv (cuz he culd get that manny prestige just be leveling up) so then thay changed his tab for red idk what rules are in that guild, but ther can be yet restriction to coming for domi, so ppl who coming domi geting 200% relegar insted of 100% same some of them culd reported thay coming for "vacation" so thay prestige is low or are veterans (idk why not got veteran rank then) or insted of prestige, thay pay with g...

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 12:52am

nah it's Lyric u_171773427 told his tought on "Here is how to play this game cheap!" so we giving him questions, and chance to defend his opinion for now he told : Spoiler The initial payment it is around 3000 eur in my oppinion: Try to get not the best and latest scrolls, but all of they minus the latest and the best and no temp items. No costumes, hundred of mounths or so. The initial investment for a modest player until it gests comfortable I see still around 500-1000 eur. first point was sho...

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 12:12am

Questions about playing allods again (P2P server)

Fabled core is time saver only Quoted So it will be boosted in PvP who ... has salted tonge... Not rly, even when you come for bg full of scounts/palas it's playable in p2p, diference is like 15-20% (in range of outplay by skill/overgear) p2p is balanced in terms of dmg/def, comapring to f2p wher you have 38228701x dmg multiplicators, and your def skills do shit

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 7:18pm

Quoted If I am a new player, and reading this post with all the replies. I won't play allods on both server. xD good decision

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 2:41pm

Diference is most ppl from p2p played f2p before, so we have more experience with comparison when assuming u_171895982 not played p2p before this post is dedicated to new players, so as new player you want pay 600-700$ to play it competetive o.o? (or farm hard for 3-5y) or pay 11 euro per 3 months, and after a year cost is 44 euro (if you buy sub evry 3 month), it's almost cost of Cyberpunk and got armor shell for free, uprages from heroics, community who will have always place for raids/heroics...

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 5:07pm

Quoted For this attitude a new player can be / can feel alone in guild. Just because some of the players fears they position in guil, they position at Domi, they position at Raids, they position at Heroics , they position at gearsscore, rating... whatever. They use the realations with GL or they poer as GL to make your life harder, to not get gear so fast ( giving regular tabard, atought champ tabard is free) and many other tricks. what? if you get that question from ascendecy, prob it was test...

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 12:31pm

Quoted If you dream about something which you could buy, but you don't buy it, because you want to save money and buy similar item / service cheaper, but but what you want will you be happier? If yes, than is fine for you. Not the case whith me. it's like in market, you can buy coca-cola, or cheaper alternative, but problem with f2p is that that you pay only for logo, and is shit compare to "cheaper alternative" that cheaper alternative have also much more compnents, for what with coca-cola you...

Monday, December 30th 2019, 10:12am

On p2p you clear lv 25 witchout that investment for me f2p is scam, when you can get fun with 1 guild 25-50pl and fight oposit fraction with same ammount ppl, bg pop evry time you call no discord in eawning houres, and you need use your brain, insted charging solo on 8 ppl and win cuz cash shop advantage for what you need more ppl? if bg is content for 24ppl, raid for 12 ppl and even guild keeper is duable with 2-3 partys you need more ppl just to exist? or to buy your cash shop items from ah? C...

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 10:04am

Not better pay 11 euro (3months sub), to come p2p first, and try did you like this game in first place? in p2p you don't have runes, and you can start do heroics from day one, when only you get items from ai-rihat, or get donation from guild, also you can do hard lv raids with help of guildmates and learn tactics same in heroics as content is balanced better for p2p 3000$? if you buy evrythink overpiced then maybe in my opinion 600$ inaf, you just buy 20k bc for 100 euro on discounts like that h...

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 3:45pm

Please fix the maximum 20 quest log!

i writet ticket for this 1y ago, for now thay added only option to increst it by wining marks of acomplishment in forum events

Thursday, November 28th 2019, 6:32am

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2019!

well it's only tool to decrest inflation, thay not benefit on that "bank" think insted thay giving other sales who give you premium bc when you top up, so thay benefit from it

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 8:04am

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Quoted Just a tiny heal to keep that tank a bit longer alive could make it - but NO : we don't need healer!!! what if thay had first build for pve (assault), and support druid/ summy/ cleric for pvp ? don't expect evyone of them have unloced 3 builds try recrut someone with healing aspect insted of dps (or ask did he can play both specs before you invit him to pt) remeber also reseting build/stats in f2p cost 150-250bc if you not have perm water of life/death per 1 time, so ther can be problem ...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:37pm

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

Today also for some of us koe quest gone, we got 2 quests to take insted of 3 when i was on my incarnation i culd not even complite it i did somethink wrong or ?

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:13pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

well yeh it's up to you, evryone have diferent experience, my pt got good tank, also good dps, so thay can heal up from bloodlost in 1-2s to full we complited lv 25 heroic witchout healer last patch no one told it's not alowed, rather not effective if your good team but becose tank is inaf tanky, and me as engi sup inaf well, we can replace 1 healer for dps, so boss die more faster, and we can do less tactics cuz of that (cuz boss die like in 1m insted of 3-4m) As becose druid was before healer,...