Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 12:37pm

Author: Yogoswaggins

Basic questions from a beginner

Thanks everyone. That really helps.

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 2:43am

Thanks. It seems like the only things I might be able to make to gain experience require me to be able to mine at at least level 9 in order to make them since they require refined copper ore. I might have missed one, though. I'll go back and look. Is my mining level always equal to my blacksmith level or can I increase that somehow? By doing lots of mining, perhaps?

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 8:30pm

Hi Everyone. I just started playing on the F2P server this week and I have a few basic questions. How do I gain experience in blacksmithing? Sometimes I see my percentage increase when I craft something and other times I don't. I'm stuck at level 8 now because I can't find a way to gain any more experience.Can I apply runes to just my patron benefits or also to gear? If I apply them to hear can I remove them later? If I add them to my patron abilities are they only active when my patron abilitie...

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 1:14pm

Does allods still have a lot of life left?

Thanks for all the replies. I really liked the game for the day or so I tried it but wanted to make sure I didn't grow invested in it right as it was on its way out. You have all encouraged me to go ahead and enjoy it, so that's what I'm going to do.

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 2:46am

Does allods still have a lot of life left?

I just started playing yesterday and I like the game a lot. It's so much better than many of the alternatives I've looked at but I notice that the servers have a low population and people in Reddit have said the game is dying and skycraft is a more or less newer replacement. Is that true or will it not be a waste of time for me to really get into this game?

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 7:45pm

You cannot learn weaponsmithing

Thanks for the help!

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 7:07pm

You cannot learn weaponsmithing

I'm trying to learn a profession. I learned blacksmithing and want to have weaponsmithing as my second profession but it says I can't learn it. What are the requirements?