You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 2:32am

Author: danielzntrt

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill. distortions at 23!?, that's pretty cool!, didn't know about it. Just knew about time void but later in the game (level 60, maybe?) i need to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 2:27am

Prepatch: rare pets

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" no

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 6:26pm

Prepatch: rare pets

I was wondering if there's a trick to get them. Are there items that increase your chances to catch them?

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 6:22pm

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

I don't understand this post... why are you looking for a "healer"?, to heal you while you level?, are you looking for a healer build? Btw, i'm here for other reason related to "healers": days ago i saw a FH leveling... i was shocked that someone will do that: it'll take you ages to level. What you have to do is level as dps (healers as dps f--ing rock) and later in the game you change amalgams (that you get from doing quests for example--there are several ways to get them) for symbols of greatn...

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 10:06pm

Dead CIty quests

Quoted from "Theuz" HEy, the same happened to me. How did u solved it? days ago i messed up the quests there: nihaz appeared but i couldn't fight him... so, i dropped every quest i had, waited for the raid to reset days after, took the quests again and did the raid trying not to mess up that time. my problem was that i fought nihaz before fighting the dead king... yeah, it sounds kinda ridiculous knowing that you have to fight both (but killing nihaz gives you the ruby).

Sunday, December 15th 2019, 9:27pm

[Guide] The Path of Greatness (WIP)

Quoted from "krystian03010" how to exchange an amalgam for the emblem of greatness you ask the same guy you trade your emblems with. he gives you a wand that turns amalgams into emblems.

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 5:10pm

Astral Mythical Layer discovery!

I was talking to a friend YESTERDAY about gearing up and the new patch, if it was worth the time... "At the end of the month we'll have the next patch..." I guess he was wrong. Also, how long will this maintenance last?, i didn't read this piece of info on the announcement... Good thing, i put a bid for a holy weapon and i was worried i wasn't going to get it, but... THANKS, GUYS!, seems like nobody knew you were doing this and i got a sweet holy weapon! xD

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 5:07pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

Quoted from "ertil" Quoted from "danielzntrt" >from the scrolls you get at the anvil Can you be more specific?, i got one of my pieces (Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows") to 109% already and i was about to try to use the anvil on the "transmutation" tab just to try. So i tried upgrading my gear a little... I just read your post, Ertil. You were writing it while i was responding to Punisher. Now... JESUS CHRIST, THAT SCROLL!... them resources... DAMN... The gold is not the pro...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:55pm

Quoted from "PunisherSy" Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows" can be upgraded to the next quality from the scrolls you get at the anvil, the %age of the gear will get rest to a random value. >from the scrolls you get at the anvil Can you be more specific?, i got one of my pieces (Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows") to 109% already and i was about to try to use the anvil on the "transmutation" tab just to try. A window appeared saying something about stats i thi...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:58pm

Quoted from "ertil" Quoted from "danielzntrt" The thing is that i saw the same gear with no yellow arrows: chest, rings, earrings, etc, etc. You couldn't see chest pieces, ears etc without yellow arrows. There is no such thing. This mark indicates if gear can be crafted/upgraded to next quality level at anvil of artifacts or need to be looted from boxes or crafted with professions like blacksmith/tailor/etc. And it depends only on slot. 10 slots are items with yellow arrows, 8 slots (7 if you u...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:35pm

Luja gialla's spark

I was following this video on youtube Everything fine until i had to go to the labyrinth at the dionisic games... like, it's a labyrinth and the note's location is random, so... yeah. Also, i remember having to look around a little at certain aiodos camp because i couldn't find the note at the same spot as the video. You will have to keep looking around the alleged note's location. Credit goes to "SadMelodie" for sharing the video with me and others.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 2:56am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "danielzntrt" I'm gonna try to be more specific now: Leggy gear up to 109% is all i want ATM How will YOU do that?, which is the fastest way to do it? TL;DR version: al rihat: daily quests -> orange gear from vendor NPC gear at ~90% astral academy: get amalam and dust from negotiant -> upgrade at anvil to 100% al-rihat: the NPC sell upgrader 103%, 106% and 109% -> this gets your gear to 109% this is what i would do if i had a bit more time Yeah, i ...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:27am

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" 1 : Droppable Gear - Crafted through profession, astral/heroic drops, buy with embrium in private allod shop, buying equipment boxes form bg/3v3/6v6 vendor, buying equipment boxes from ship vendor (need to be 90/90% to use insignias on, this is ur non arrowed gear u speak of.) 2 : Crafted Gear, Crafted through using hammers on Material gained from doing astral/heroics with the use of keys, (have to upgrade to 100% before u can use insignias, this is ur arrowed gear u ...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:21pm

[PMB 10.1] Zaen's Healer PvE Guide

I was thinking about the "double attack" stat: I saw someone's WARRIOR build-- and i know that warrior is not the healer, but hear me out... There, this person said something about double attack being useless. Did you try the healer with no double attack?, i'm just wondering, that's all. Take care.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 6:14pm

Quoted from "ertil" Yellow arrows never vanish. It is just indicator of gear crafted at anvil of artifacts and upgraded with there to higher quality - liek epic to legend, legend to fabled, etc. Gear without them can't change quality. Quoted from "ertil" Astral, Observatory, many NPCs in game give you "Box with Loot". If you have keys opening them give you Enchanted Shards which you convert to Enchanted Material with hammers - this is used to upgrade gear with yellow arrows to higher quality. I...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 5:49pm

Quoted from "Alafff" Astral is easy to do , if you go there , mercs are free . If you don't want to do astral , it like cutting you off of 50% of game content I pressed ctrl+M; got myself into the "amber layer 4" (leggy rewards) with mercs, and got my ass kicked like a mofo... i'm 28k gs atm Does that make any sense?, having 28k gs and getting my ass kicked on the amber layer 4?, am i doing something wrong?. Some of the people i saw with the gear you suppose to get there (leggy with no yellow a...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 7:09am

I have these pieces of gear with me atm... The ones with the yellow arrows... They say "90%" like weapons, shoulders, etc, etc; but these don't have the "yellow arrows". I can't use hero's insignias on them UNTIL i upgrade them to 100%, like i did here... I upgraded it to 100% and THEN i could use the hero insignias i had. But i spent a lot of resources (al rihat's currency to buy "little hammers" to get more dust for example). The "yellow arrows" are still there. And i keep seeing the same gear...

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 3:01am

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Main mazes can only produce Embrium from Horns SUDDENLY i wasn't able to pick the thing i wanted the horns to produce, but EMBRIUM... Then i saw that you can change like 1 embrium for 800g and you can buy other stuff with it (embrium), so i let that slide. But yeah, i noticed that i wasn't able to choose what the horns may produce but embrium and i didn't know why. Thanks.

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 2:45pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" the payment to the goblin-housekeeper inside is to rise the anger of the monsters (makes them stronger aswell) and make life for the healer harder this leveling is NOT permanent so think twice before sinking your gold there Oh boy... 300k down the drain i guess... do the mobs increase their level without you having to pay for it? Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" 'd love for the 'maze guards' to be like 40k gs even the NPC said that? likely a humorous quote, ...