You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 3:35am

Author: Draquearahm

How to reach Holy land and wild isles?

Hi, please be kind enough to help me :/ I've been trying to reach the holy lands for 2 days now. I wait for the ships to arrive>keep on waiting>leave after 10 mins of waiting and do dungeon..that's how it is. I know that the holy lands can be reached through the ships which dock and Nezebgard port but I don't know.. right now there are 3 docked ships and none of them are actually moving. When I first got into the holy land I was in a ship which was constantly moving. and how to go to the wild is...

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 9:05pm

Cargalas - Multi account

Is having multiple accs really against the EULA? Sorry i'm new here and I didn't take time to read the EULA.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:43am

A question regarding the stats system

Oh I see, thank you very much for the information.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 8:15am

Thank you very very much. There are some other questions that I would like to ask.. At start you get 10 stats points but do you get more stats points as you level up? When my char was at Lv 16 I gave 10 available points to proficiency but I think I was supposed to have more then 10 points because when I first used reset I had 10 points(which was at level 11 or 12) and when I used reset for the 2nd time(at lv 15) I was strill standing there with 10 available points...

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 2:45am

Hiya, my friend(who used to play Allods like a year ago) told me that I should spend all my stats points on luck but I didn't have to put any of my stats points manually so far. The game has been doing it for me, well, the game is doing it randomly so I wanted to ask if giving stats points manually is possible or not..

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 3:26am

Can Empire members learn Alchemy?

Oh! I've already learned Alchemy and enjoying it. Thank you very very much for the helping hand.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:19pm

Dead Sea Stone is probably bugged

Hiya, can you please tell me if this is a bug or some fault at my end? Ok so this SS shows that I'm in meteorite mine and I have 2 dead sea stones. I automoved to the 3rd stone but it wasn't there :/ On this SS I have retrieved 3 stones except one.the Meteorite mine one. I tried moving there many times during my other quests but the stone wasn't there..

Friday, August 14th 2015, 4:34am

I can't find him...no matter how many times I drag my mouse over all the npc icons

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 4:57pm

The title says everything.. I was checking wiki and it says Empire doesn't have any Alchemy Trainer so can you please tell me if Empire members learn Alchemy or not?