You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 12:26pm

Author: tootsieroll

red/black ping

Same problem here. I get red to black ping especially in maps where lots of players are in. I can't even do AoD 'cause the moment i get in the middle of the clash, ping turns red and i can't move. To GMs and MODs, hoping that you would find solutions for this problem. TIA

Friday, April 4th 2014, 4:16pm

where can i buy Shards of Mystery Seal ??? reincarnation pack ?

Quoted from "bunzy" Quoted from "tootsieroll" Do they have plans on putting it back in the boutique? since i re-upped this thread, they put them back in the cash shop. 30 gpots per mystery seal shard, you need 60 gem shards for greatness. Great.................ness!! It's 65 Shards of Mystery Seal..

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:52am

Fatality Scrolls

Quoted from "Klarisse" Fatality for Engineer in patch 5.0.01 => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08a0kBHKSw Thanks much mate!

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:58am

Is it easier to level up in this patch ?

Quoted from "sailoryue" i mostly used marks of fate in kirah and ior, simply cuz the quests that CAN be fated are tedius and boring if you cant aoe (find a stupid flower, etc) Totally agree! Use them on gathering quest..

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:43am

Fatality Scrolls

Quoted from "sailoryue" i think it still work, i mean i get the buffs from the first 3 scrolls just fine, and ive been animation deathed this patch. Its possible they jst havent designed an animation for engies yet? i mean, look how long it took Bards to get GT and DC costumes? a FULL patch and a half. (3.0 introduction, 4.0+ costumes) Yah, it's working fine on other classes.. Was just excited to see the fatality animation of Engr's.. Hope they'll make it with big guns.. ahaha

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:52am

Fatality Scrolls

Tried on my Engineer and it doesn't animates fatality after kill.. Still in the works?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:17am

Reinc debuff

It'll be removed on Lv60..

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:56am

where can i buy Shards of Mystery Seal ??? reincarnation pack ?

Was looking for this too.. And we need 65x Shard of Mystery Seal for Greatness..

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:01am

Engeneer lv60

Quoted from "Dylan Flemming" Whats your build toots ? This is what i'm using atm.. Click here! Any suggestions?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:58am

What is "Travel Mode"?

Quoted from "Hasto" You are always in travelmode aslong you aren't in combat mode Does a first shot considered in travel mode?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:45am

Engeneer lv60

Reached Lv60 yesterday.. OT: Where can i get Shards of Mystery Seal? Can't find it in the item shop..

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 11:53am

email/password changing

Quoted from "Wraith02" For now I don't think there is a change email option. I will bring this up internally shortly and see if it is planned. To change your password you can use this link: http://games.my.com/us/password_reset/ (Nyarlathotep was close, but its /us not /en) -Wraith Thanks Wraith!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 1:38am

Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out.

Quoted from "Fischkopp" Go to your Allods online Game folder.../data/Packs/. Then open the main.xml with Notepad or another Editor. Now you see this: 5.0.00.64"> </pkg> </pack> You have to change the red marked Part from 5.0.00.64 to 5.0.00.67.1 5.0.00.67.1"> </pkg> </pack> Thanks to Calmen from german forum! Thanks much mate!

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:26am

Guide : Engineer - instruction manual.

Quoted from "Zhankou" Here u have a " cookie cutter DPS build "; http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!10!333.3…!uynncgf/AUUBUW Still plenty of rubies left to optimize. Thanks mate! Gonna check this out..

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:41am

alternative loading

Quoted from "Kadiliman" Quoted from "tootsieroll" Kadi, long time no see.. Get back on Luzviminda.. ehehe Can't top-up thru UGC anymore? lol identify your self hahahaha, soon enough i'll comeback just finishing some important things btw theres no other way to load than using your CC damn i miss gpotatos alternative load up shss... Your loyal Luzviminda member.. ahaha You'll soon find out when you log-in..

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:46am

alternative loading

Kadi, long time no see.. Get back on Luzviminda.. ehehe Can't top-up thru UGC anymore?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:44pm

32-34....

Do the repeatable quest in coldberg where you should kill 12 orcs.. That's 12xOrcs exp plus 1350quest exp.. And it's fast kill..

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:12pm

Engeneer lv60

lv48 now.. and build is.. hybrid.. ahaha Hasto, any build you wanna recommend? TIA

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:16am

LAG

Quoted from "TootsieRolled" Quoted from "tootsieroll" i also get red to black perf and ping ingame.. but my net is stable.. http://youtu.be/YqPkyPY0a7g?t=11s cool music mate.. didn't know 'bout it.. all i know was the chocolate roll.. lol