You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 10:16am

Author: Fuchsbau

Psionicist in 7.0

Makes me even wanna train this psi more Is there any leveling build for 7.0 available yet?

Monday, April 4th 2016, 9:09pm

Psionicist in 7.0

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Fuchsbau" Is Psi really downgraded in 7.0? Because i'm lvl 14 now, and I could still change to another class if needed :o Or are some people overreacting? (Looking for a good PVE>PVP class) Thx. Psi was improved in PvE and made much worse in PvP. On the p2p server suppression aspect seems to be viable, but from what I gathered reading Russian forums this is not the case for f2p due to much higher player damage. And is the class still good dps? I was kinda looking...

Monday, April 4th 2016, 1:24pm

Psionicist in 7.0

Is Psi really downgraded in 7.0? Because i'm lvl 14 now, and I could still change to another class if needed :o Or are some people overreacting? (Looking for a good PVE>PVP class) Thx.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 12:56pm

quick leveling and starting tips

Hi all, At the moment I have a lvl 10 PSI gibberling (or 3 ) I was wondering if there is a specific psi leveling guide or do I just do all the WM quests and time void from lvl 23 and on to quickly level? Or is questing faster? I guess it doesn't really matter how I put my rubys and skills atm since it will all change in 2 days? Is there someone writing a guide for that already (skills & rubys in 7.0) Thx in advance, K.