You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Monday, September 24th 2018, 4:02pm

Author: rendicsek2

used upgrade gifts but still weak

Pick up the starting gear from one of the three NPC at Observatory. lvl 93 Blue gear.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 4:06pm

[April contest results!] VERY DELAYED!! (reason for mia!)

Thank you for the events. It was a very good idea to show our creativity. Best luck for you!

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:27pm

APRIL CONTEST: Seeing Double! [March results are in!]

Vitalij (New frontier) and Jegespokol Selfie in the snow!

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 5:58pm

Aoidos reincarnation reset

You can reset a reincarnation only when you delete all its stuff from inventory and bag (except butique tab). I don't know about Aoidoi reinc, but i guess you can make new when reset it.

Monday, November 28th 2016, 9:01pm

Maze

Leggy Kobold, if someone want to take a look on it

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:07pm

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

Finally Gibberling and Arisen Engineers! Can't wait to their Racial skills. But does this update mean new lvl 76 endgame gear is also coming?

Monday, September 5th 2016, 7:07pm

Is the Skill "Reactor Blowdown" bugged?

Hi Just tested on the Circle of Equals server: The Variable polarity Ruby affects the Reactor Blowdown's damage, not only the bonus damage, like at Burst of Mana, but increases its damage a lot. For example: if you shot Reactor Blowdown at 2 Polarity it does 695k dmg, but if you shot at 5 polarity it does 1950k dmg (200 degree temperature both case ofc). Burst of Mana max dmg is 1600k with every ruby (the direct damage only). (On Circle of Equals, with 8s Runes, Patron 5 and full Leggy gear) So ...

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:23pm

Goblinball is a serious BS -- fix it or turn it off

Did you play GB novadays? There are a lot of lagger, at least you see them lagging, but i think they are not all lagging, just have better ping and they can move faster place to place. Because for example you press shot in one direction, there is noone, but suddenly one player appears and blocks your shot like he was there, but you saw him far away. And sometimes there is a delay on skills, you press shot, block or sprint and activate only 2-3 sec after even if you didn't use skills before. I th...

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 10:06pm

Goblinball is a serious BS -- fix it or turn it off

The global cd already exists in goblinball just hidden and that's why it seems you have delay between skills sometimes. But ping and performance problems are very annoying there. Before 7.0 you could play normally anytime, but now who has a bad pc, everything seems laggy. Even with good pc you have performance problem in GB. There are not these problems in BGs. I don't know what is this. The 2nd suggestion is great idea, i support it too.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 10:13am

Does this game have ANY English voiceovers after tutorial?

In raid of Eclipse the bosses speak english, and from lvl 60 at Ferris and on Dane in the transition movies the NPCs talk in english too. The characters always speak russian, but i think those voiceovers are funny

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:24pm

Miraculous Ark some question

There is no opposite option, because you can open miraculous ark only under lvl 60-65 and only with progenitor character, and the beginners backpack only when you reach max lvl. Or do you have a lvl 60 char from previous patches that opened beginners backpack before? But i guess you can't receive runes twice, because when you open one of them, in the Valuables Tab or somewhere else, there is a milestone (you have received 6 pieces of lvl 5 clear runes) and that is why i think you can't have it t...

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 9:30am

Task Force: Entry Submission Thread

Name: Vitalij Server: New Frontier Completed Tasks: ► Create 15 Potions of the same type & quality – 10 points. ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. ► Complete a Time-Void – 10 points. ► Complete a solo Distortion – 10 points. ► Visit Gorluxor in his own tower and wave at him – 10 points. ► Kill any raid boss and dance on their corpse – 10 points. ► Win a r...

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 2:50pm

Swimsuit Contest: 2016

Vitalij / New Frontier / League Architect style Swimsuit PS.: I have chosen this concept because i would like to see something similar in game (more architect style costumes). But if my entry is against the rules just remove this post.

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:22pm

Looking for one perticular song in this game!

https://allods.mail.ru/media_audio.php You can find every music here. Maybe this one is what you are looking for: Откровение