You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:01pm

Author: BehrKeel

Any NA pre-gipat players

I started out on the Tensess server as an Occultist almost 4 years ago. Back when everyone hung out in Bort Quarter for Heroics, Goblin Innkeepers, Fatigue and runes meant nothing. There were no mounts so people LOVED having a psi in the party. RIP Rapid Metabolism. Lfg baq quest

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:50pm

Mounts for P2P,

Battle Mounts are not likely to ever come to the P2P server. Instead, enjoy the awesomeness that is Humpy.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:55pm

quick help

Go to the Warden Trainer and ask him about KoN. He'll then direct you to the sawmill where the druid will teach you the spell to teleport there. Welcome!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:35pm

Bound Beginner Class Costumes - UNBOUND THEM

Quoted from "Evish" Quoted from "BehrKeel" Buy the Engineer costume on your Progenitor and move it to the wardrobe. Switch to Reincarnation and wear it. Huzzah! For a mind magic user, way to miss the point *claps* Well a great many thanks to you for driving it home with overwhelming sarcasm, witch!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:56pm

Bound Beginner Class Costumes - UNBOUND THEM

Buy the Engineer costume on your Progenitor and move it to the wardrobe. Switch to Reincarnation and wear it. Huzzah!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:10pm

can't create new reincarnation

Unequip EVERYTHING and then proceed with reset. This was done because people were deleting special items (trinkets etc) by accident.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:35pm

Any News??!?

Quoted from "Blesnar" Quoted from "Poison" Quoted from "Hclftw" Whoever has the name Blesnar on the forum...does not strike me as the same Blesnar I knew... Its someone from NA server who plays Blesnar toon in EU p2p server yep! Just some noob. No worries guys!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:25pm

Beware you fools