You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 392.

Yesterday, 5:08pm

Author: Rayofsshadow

Good class

1 all 2 Engineer i would say if u play support for a pvp team, since u need knowledge of all other classes to play it good 3 scout bard warden are pretty simple , with simple dmg rotations

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 9:19pm

What rank do i get for support buff ?

pover = power , venegace = valiance, blood = bloodthirst, caution = courage, If his spelling wasnt already bad bad he dont know skill names so I translated for you.

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 10:07pm

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

go to ur trainer and ask to reset stats, they are already allocated at start I think

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:03pm

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill.

Monday, January 13th 2020, 3:03am

Should I come back!

Tanks are squishier in bg anyways compared to a guy in support/assault aspect due to patch , lol .

Monday, January 13th 2020, 3:02am

Hi im new in the game, where do I buy pots ^^?

church pots are 4h, bottom of yasker tower, or in church in novograd

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 12:50am

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

runes cash shop and rotations matter aswell, and DA = benefitial for Mage aswell cuz of rubie and proccs

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 9:53pm

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

dont read forum to decide if u wanna play, only complaints and drama here, just test game out and talk to players in the game instead

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 1:27am

can you guys need help me ?

just put brutality then instead of prof or deter

Monday, December 30th 2019, 12:10am

can you guys need help me ?

250 crit chance 250 crit damage 250 double attack , all stats into deter, 250 caution 250 concentration, for pvp all stats into prof and 300 caution no concentration but still 250 crit chance 250 crit damage 250 double atack.

Saturday, December 21st 2019, 7:53pm

yeah for pvp determination stacks way less since ur not doing as much dmg as on mobs in pve, deter can be good in pvp if u aoe alot and can stack it up, otherwise prof is better

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:07pm

Well determination in pve should be Maxed out after ur first hit kinda, but there are fights were mechanics makes u not be able to atk = lowers ur determination bar, and a rotation is dependat on class, for example on scout an good rotation includes getting max weak poison stacks, 2 stack of accurate shot and crippling and poison aimed in rapid success while maintaining your gear pieces for example : poison bombardment, bombardment, poison bombardment, crippling, poison aimed, filler(explosive s...

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:01pm

If you want to find out stats to use on a class without listening to others who have tried and come upp with stats, u check rubies and then come up with combos that could work with them, lets say warrior, they have rubies to make most abilitys to crit without taking crit chance, which then leads to me thinking crit dmg is a rly good idea (it is), then 2nd depending on type on skills if u make ur build only doing physical dmg, then taking physical dmg will be better than prof deter brut also if u...

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 7:13am

On a Scout, the reason u take Double attack is for double procc of certain abilities will give you back double the gear ammount + it boosts the dmg cuz of double proccs deals 40% of the initiall dmg(seems higher than that actually) the 300 swiftness is for a certain talent to be up 24/7 that gives u a hefty % dmg boost. Thats all special stats needed on a scout for PvE. Now I will tell you why determination is better than the other stats for pve. Reason why is that the dmg% is greater per determ...

Sunday, December 15th 2019, 10:16am

Failed to complete payment

Yeah I had that sme issue but with Forum, I was logged in on site, but when I clicked forum I got redirected to log in, but I got up my "Change password" site instead since I was logged in. I sent ticket and they answered with bot message, then it got fixed auto after a day or 2