Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 9:16pm

Author: singidudum92

Weapon enchanting in 5.02

are those fabled items?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:43am

auto find group

hello, im just curious, arents these auto find group astral runs should be free? i have done today few runs, with this option auto find group, all did get is free ship, i had to pay for mercs. so am i queing wrong, cuz before mercs were free, or is it something else?

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 2:04am

crashes of servers

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i experience this from time to time myself, some friends do also; since all have idfferent hardware and OS its most likely something with the game when the screen freezes it sometimes recover itself after ~ 20 sec but sometimes screen goes white and game graphics hang while sound goes on my best known solution is to kill the process and restart this problem happens from time to time, not often but sometimes (1 or 2 times a week) however i dont have the grain w...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:37pm

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

when can we expect that this adjustment of the exchange rate will happen?

Friday, May 16th 2014, 1:31am

Gearing guide

cool thx that helps a lot

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:36pm

Gearing guide

hello. well im old allods player, and just got back to game after this new merge patch. and so im used to old fashion gearing metod, go to astral get ur upgrades and thats it. so now i find it very confusing with this new zone wellbel perseve, forlon + astral. so can someone exolan to me pls how do i get my gear now, where to get my upgrade pieces , and when to go to astral?

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 1:56pm

Npc that talk

i whould rly like to see(hear) npc to talk. i always wanted to read all quests , but somewhere betwen 3-4 questes i got bored reading them, so maybe if they talk it whould be a lot more easyer and fun. or also whould be cool to hear them talk those line when u approach nps that u seee in chat box white letters. what do u guys think about this ?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 8:12pm

Costumes for engineers?

will engineers get their own costumes from GT, DC tep boxes?

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 11:47pm

allods anniversary

i remember, one year on NA server they giveaway grimwolf for free, to anyone who log in on 1st May, to celebrate allods annyversary/

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:27pm

allods anniversary

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Allods birthday is on may 11 for EU server . Which one was on may 1st ? NA i believe

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:15pm

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

why lurker? why not some of other two pets?

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:12pm

allods anniversary

Happy anniversary Allods!!

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:12pm

May Holiday Event.

are there any others rewards for this event or just those from above?

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 5:52pm

Anniversary event

does anyone know what ,new team of Allods, is preparing for us for anniversary event (1st may)?

Monday, April 21st 2014, 1:44am

no easter event

didnt want to ofend anyone by posting this post. i was just curious. For example for st Patric day, they put costumes on sales if i remember right, so why not show some love to easter. and when u think of easter what comes accros ur mind first? bunny and eggs.. im just saying that i wished to see something like that in game .

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 3:30pm

no easter event

no event for easter ? something like collect eggs around world and exchange them for vanitys or mounts... happy easter all!