You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 12:36pm

Author: ThrustReverser

Happy Birthday, Allods!

this: From the 24th of March, a second phase begins (though the first phase still remains intact). Even more tasks and rewards become available

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 11:34am

Happy Birthday, Allods!

all that happend today is that the anniversary npc dissapeared as well as the Icon bottom left. so celebrations are over?

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 9:36am

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

at the end you will see those bug abusers top ranked. in every tournament, every sports,every competition, all over the world a cheater gets instantly disqualified. for me this bullshit tournament is over. i will leave this Server and never return. LONG LIVE DOPING!!! 15% more hp under equals is virtual Doping. there is for sure no way to find out who used this bugs. the only Logical consequence would be to start this tournament over again after sorting out that bug. if you do so, let me know, o...

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 1:45pm

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

when will you add a postman to that Server? i have 6 letters and cant open them

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:40am

Stuck on Meeting the Mentor quest (Olivier)

you have an item in your bag to revive Oliver again after you kiled him, then he gives you a quest, you have to talk to the Little Spirit as well then to Oliver again. you still can cuntinue defiled ruins and you will get to do all other quests, but for this one you will have to return and do it again. Olivers dead Body dissapers after a few minutes. i had the same cos i went afk for a smoke after i killed him . the dungeon resets with the Server reset at 4 a.m. (unlike tt1/tt2 that reset after ...

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 6:45pm

Update 7.0 "New Order": Storyline

i would want to like it, but i dont have Facebook. please count this LIKE as well just dont want to make a FB account just to have my data raped from american criminal organisations like FBI or CIA

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:33am

Kick from battleground

let me guess.... the names are naked(something)

Friday, December 18th 2015, 11:30am

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

Bunzy wrote: i was afk for 1 Minute and got kicked this really made my day. what do you think is the vk System for? you have been afk so you deserved to be kicked. how hard is it to stay on Keyboard for that few minutes a skirmish takes. imagine you go this 1 Minute afk at champ dominion. but i am very sure that you would say now: this is something different. now you write that you went so mad that you now yourself ABUSE the vk System for your personal Vendetta. the votekick System is good and i...

Friday, November 20th 2015, 11:23am

[Poll]Crossed servers PVP with RU ?

that would be a lame excuse to quit the game. btw sunday dominion is for most of the americas at around noon or early afternoon. that is not really an absurd time, that is not at 4 a.m. or something like that.

Friday, November 13th 2015, 9:37am

Oliver de doucer, (Vampire Boss in Defiled Runes) I require help

first of all as an info: this dungeon resets only once a day with the daily Server reset, not like tt2 every 30 minutes. there is no Point at all doing it at lvl 41 as you Need 4 quests, and if my Memory serves me correctly, then some of em you get only at lvl 42. if you die at olivier zillions of time, the good News is that the next Boss as a mage is easily to do cos you just Pop reflections when he does that spitting on you . now the really bad news: after this Boss come some demons, surrounde...

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 7:19pm

Patron 5 discount

there was never ever any Discount for it, and there will never ever be one.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 7:00pm

E-mail adress change

thank you very much, now that helped und auch danke an Kurt, for the effort. i do indeed appreciate that.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 5:33pm

E-mail adress change

thats for PW, i want to Change E-MAIL

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 3:24pm

Scout damage vs warrior damage

core morphers Need to be sold. old op classes will vanish, new will Pop up. warrior used to be op just before Scout became op, so dont expect a lot of boost to the warrior in the near future. other classes now Need to become op first. betting on a mage or psi would be a good Option.... did i Forget the priest? stupid me

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 3:17pm

E-mail adress change

what can i do when my original E-Mail Provider dont exist anymore, so when my original E-Mail account does not exist anymore? my Login Name is the Name of my original E-Mail account. this does not exist anymore. so how can i Change my E-Mail address? give me a step by step solution please, since i could not figure out one myself. my Login Name (which is my original E-Mail adress) can stay the same. i just want to Change my contact E-Mail address because the old one dont exist no more, and there ...

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 12:55pm

Faction change?

on the main european Server (ISA), bevor faction Change there was a rediculous imbalance between the factions. originally minc dominated the game (for some reason), but later and over a Long period of time Astral Riders literally dominated the Server. league won like 95% of all skirmishes. with the faction Change at first a certain Balance was restored, and the kings of the world (astral riders) literally were kicked off their throne, and all their arrogance wanished in a big black hole (that st...

Friday, February 13th 2015, 11:03am

Question about Cradle

no this quest line will end in the raid quest to the Dead City, ist not required for the new Zone. the next area will be Pearl Ring/Irdish. I cant say it 100% sure but i think you Need to talk to the City guide in your capital City and check your mail, this will lead you to yasker (if youre imp) where the quest line to the new Zone starts. the required lvl is 50+ if Memory serves me correctly.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:37am

Error 2.8 Are the servers down

it's hard to understand that you have overseen this: http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/i…ilian-community but well, here you go

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:28am

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

gonna be fun watch the Nobility from lvl 40 or so going up in a puff. i would guess that any mid to high Level guild would have spend some 10 Million plus in Gold for folios so far.