You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:28pm

Author: JaredKFan

Game won't launch - says error code 1.2 in the dialog box.

Ah, running the regular allods online launcher says windows firewall is blocking allods online. I'm not sure how to unblock it. Can you help with that? Also, running the regular allods online launcher works fine So I will launch the game via that launcher from now on

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 12:32pm

Game won't launch - says error code 1.2 in the dialog box.

Hi all. I'm having a lot of frustration this morning because Allods Online is simply refusing to run. The dialog box after the run attempt says Error Code 1.2. It ran fine without problems earlier (although I was getting disconnected/kicked from the game multiple times during the night). Can anyone help me? I have a really really fast internet connection, so the internet shouldn't be the problem should it? Jared

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 6:02am

Aidenus Time Void quest

I have gotten the Tome Void quest from Aidenus in Novograd, I accepted it, went into Time Void solo and used the free mercs to complete the three random quests inside the time void successfully. When I was warped back out, the time void quest did not show as green (completed). Is there something I have to do to make the quest mark as complete? Jared

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 9:19am

Game disconnects frequently during combat since last update

Hi all. I seem to be having major problems with the game disconnecting on me in the middle of combat. The game runs fine otherwise. I have the game executable and all other executables that the game needs to run cleared in my firewall to run. This has only been happening since the last game update. Anyone know why this is happening? I'm on New Frontier by the way. Jared

Monday, February 29th 2016, 7:27am

Help for the Crafters/Suppliers Guild quests appear to be nonexistent

I'm trying to figure out what the special item is for leatherworking. (Edit: Ah it is Embroidered Wallet). However when I use the wallet, it says my guild reputation level is too high so what do i do?

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 1:42pm

Help for the Crafters/Suppliers Guild quests appear to be nonexistent

Hey I am trying to raise my reputation with the crafter's guild. the problem is, the quest seems to be nonexistent anywhere in novograd. None of the crafting/gathering trainers have any of the help quests!! Anybody able to help me?

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 12:41pm

Unicorn Slayer Quest

Hi, I am trying to finish the quest "The Unicorn Slayer". I killed Lyutov and have been directed by the quest ball to an area where Baba Yaga is. But I cannot see the druid anywhere in the area, like it says it will be in the area. Is this quest bugged? EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I had a few other quests I needed to do in order to make the Soul of Kania appear.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 2:42am

Looking for armor and weapon merchants in Novograd

Hi I am trying to find the armor and weapon merchants in Novograd as my gear is seriously underleveled and I could use some better gear. I have been looking all over the city but don't seem to be able to find the sword and shield icons in the city that indicate a merchant. I've been looking at various wikis and other stuff, even a map, but the map didn't help - i went to the map's location of the merchant and they were not there. Anyone able to help me?