Search results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 7:06am

Author: Noah1

returning back so which side needs to be reinforced

yep, try come to leauge first, more ppl will can create 3-4 party after that

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 7:02am

Any estimations when new patch / gearreset will come?

game is dead for you, not for others, pls not decide for ppl you not know, ty

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 9:35am

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

yep around 8.0-10.0 we schold get warp, as alternative universe with gw2 fight mechanics, thats why was so low content and only +1 obs boss/no leveling maps, but thay cut it, and left us with almost nothink xd 11.0 size patch schold be 9.0 xd

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 9:07am

Thinking a out returning.

Leauge Avarice -> Europe -> 3-4pt for domi, top players Suisidesquad -> America players -> 1pt casual players Empire Forgoten -> France/Eu-> 3-4pt for domi, top players Forseken Sword -> New players -> 2pt We growing evry patch as thay adding more thinks to p2p you normaly need pay for in f2p serv this patch thay added bigger bags, weapons skins, pets, costumes, armor shell, and some dragoinc gear you needed to pay in f2p, here you geting for relegar/marcs of acomplishment Thers inaf players to ...

Monday, February 10th 2020, 7:06am

CC-Psi and Warrior-PVP-Tank have found a new friend!

tried it in p2p ppl just ignored me, and focused others, also i made my team lose more ofthen as thay lacked dmg maybe it can work in f2p wher ppl play less smart, and not gear themself or 1 over cs player can solo whole team, than yest that weakens + stuns benefit that player to kill others don't forget that "60%" is reduced be caution armor shell, absorb, shields and f2p fatality skill as well the more tanky you are the less dmg you back to someone and thers pot in bg who block somoene healing...

Monday, February 10th 2020, 6:00am

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

yep in 11 is new raid location (Citadel in sogot if i'm not in mistake), and new leveling maps + lore, also some changes to guild stronghold, +5lv (1 ruby +3 skill points) bigest change is also bonuses (to bg/3v3/koe) no longer multiplying, but add themself togheter, so you will get less from combos +77 rubies in spark level to invest in thers 0 class balance, thay only fixed some "bugs" and translation in rus if you want spoiler here it is Spoiler https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=...

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 9:07am

Any estimations when new patch / gearreset will come?

ppl miss 1-2 gear to be full geared so i more predict around 19 then 26, but gona see

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 9:01pm

Winter Blood Tournament rules - 2020

in past was some people who streamed, and also some who got special "spectator" mode to just do it without fight but also remeber when you stream fight, some ppl can use knowlage of your movment/tactic against you even it ther will be only like 8-12 teams

Friday, January 24th 2020, 11:22am

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Zayan's Gallery entries [Closed]

What not kill you makes you stronger Name: Noeh Server: Smuggler's Paradise

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 2:01pm

What rank do i get for support buff ?

2 if your veteran, 3 if your newbie or for pvp in couse you get cc same like in engi, more sec give you more frame of time to use devices/dispell abilitis witchout droping buff most optimal is 3 for pover/venegace 2 for blood/caution, as dps buff need be keeped all time, and bloodlost or caution is used periodically

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 7:24am

Done with this!

gz for your caution

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 7:32pm

Hi im new in the game, where do I buy pots ^^?

despend what pots you mean 3vs3 wendor selling pots but you need be full lv first church give you free 2h pots once per day if you mean alchemy, then auction house, but it's better to making pots by yourself as alchemist cuz it gona save you x3 monays in f2p you can also buy stat pots by boutic (no thay not stack)

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 7:29pm

Should I come back!

i recomend you p2p server, thers 50vs50 and bg pop mostly evining houers ppl use discord ther so you can comunicate vs others and you no need play on tank spec cuz you can kill somone, and your not geting one-shot line in f2p until your undergered or 3-4 ppl focus you same time if not i recomend you go play guild wars 2, it's big free game witchout p2w mechanics, got 2 expasnions for 30euro, then you got evrythink what others if you get fun in bg, prob in gw2 server vs server you will get more f...

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 9:10pm

my damage "absorbed" how, why?

Paladin, Cleric, Demon, Engineer have some abilitis giving them + temporary health, if you hit that temporary health it's called "absorbed" if somone got that temporary health, you usualy see white second bar in up of health

Monday, January 6th 2020, 2:55pm

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

f2p most good ppl left for other games or to p2p, only cashers and spergs left so nothink suprising idk what your doing with what happyn ther xd Quoted That person should get blue tabard BEFORE reach the max level if is LM ans is a very active. Red tabard increase the prestige by 50% The increased prestige it is around 933k prestige, the base it is: 1.86 Mill prestige. Giving a blue tabard from start it would be 3.7M prestige. And how it looks the statistics, it is like 4 month prestige of the G...

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:36pm

When is worth to take Double attack in 1 gear slot?! - forget the classical 250 DA answer need math formula!

despend what class you play cleric have dmg bonus for da stats mage aply 10 stacks insted of 5 if da proc enginner with da can shot his hightest dmg ability evry spell insted of 2, same his bombs stacs are dubled normaly on not da class, it's fine to have 120-150 da (supported by weapon artifacts) so 22% of your total hit's will give you 50% dmg da give also x2 resources for class, thats why some class prefer to have it so insted of 12.8% dmg thay do highter then that cuz of spamming highter dmg...

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:14pm

hmh interesing person with 2800000 prestige schold get blue tabard if it's not fresh lv (cuz he culd get that manny prestige just be leveling up) so then thay changed his tab for red idk what rules are in that guild, but ther can be yet restriction to coming for domi, so ppl who coming domi geting 200% relegar insted of 100% same some of them culd reported thay coming for "vacation" so thay prestige is low or are veterans (idk why not got veteran rank then) or insted of prestige, thay pay with g...

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 12:52am

nah it's Lyric u_171773427 told his tought on "Here is how to play this game cheap!" so we giving him questions, and chance to defend his opinion for now he told : Spoiler The initial payment it is around 3000 eur in my oppinion: Try to get not the best and latest scrolls, but all of they minus the latest and the best and no temp items. No costumes, hundred of mounths or so. The initial investment for a modest player until it gests comfortable I see still around 500-1000 eur. first point was sho...