You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 4:44pm

Author: Pubescent

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "khaexea" A population has to start somewhere you know. We've been trying to rebuild the server for a while but everyone having the idea of "the server is dead" and not trying to help increase the population is really concerning, especially when all that is between them saving money a lot of money is a population. It's truly a really fun server with some really cool people on it, I just wish more people would be more inclined to try and help the server. I'm aware that the server is ...

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:25pm

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "theberliner" Quoted from "Artakha" Absolutely agree, but there actually is a p2p server where everyone has the Dame chances - why not play on that server but on a new p2p where people will be full cashed within months? Because when you do eventually catch up enough in cash shop and gear, you can be merged into the other f2p server. On p2p, the population will always be dead. This is from someone who played P2P at launch and loved it. But I quickly grew disinterested when the popula...

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:50pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Pubescence] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Phoenix Nest