You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 9:29am

Author: superdrangon

Whats the class to be in 7.0?

So does this mean Warrior now is actually a generally really average class and will continue to be so throughout patch 7.0? I'm playing warrior right now and it just doesn't seem as powerful as it used to be? (I stopped playing for quite a while so I wouldn't know)

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 7:11am

top up account

I have the same problem, plz help. Sending ticket takes way too long..

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:28pm

Patching Problems

I uninstalled my anti viruses for this, and starting launcher doesn't help because I have tried it so many times... My dad will be like just uninstall and stop playing games, so much problems GTFO

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:31am

Patching Problems

Ok this is just getting sad now, I first have a ticket that takes nearly 20 days to get processed, then spend a whole day figuring out how to download the game. Now I have the game, I cant even play because I need the rest of the files for my main chars. My Progressive download is also stuck at 0KB/sec, I cant patch them at all. What is wrong with this? Why does it all work on my dad's computer? Don't tell me I have to download 9GB of stuff and then copy it over... It says all the .pak files in ...

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:03am

Unable to download the game

Thanks guys, I fixed it now, but I still don't understand. My computer starts downloading when my dad is downloading, the second he stops I stop as well. We do not have admin on the internet so it shouldn't be that problem. Anyway the speed got to 11MB/sec LOL SO FAST

Friday, January 16th 2015, 7:19am

I cant download the 1G, its stuck on 0KB/sec, restarting didn't fix anything :l

Friday, January 16th 2015, 6:34am

My friends can all download it fine. It also downloads fine on my dad's computer. I did try turning off all firewalls and ran as admin, but it is still bugged. What can I do?! D:

Friday, January 16th 2015, 3:59am

Its stuck on the MyComGames, I am sure the firewall is not a problem

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 9:10pm

Hi, I'm now trying to download the game but the speed is at 0KB/sec and I am 100% sure its not my internet problem. Is it the server maintenance that is causing this problem? Thanks

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 8:04pm

Account Transfer

I sent in a ticket on 28/12/2015 about account transfers, its been more than 15 days yet they still don't give me a reply. I missed out on the transfers during March as I was in a different country for about a year. I have all my info and screenshots about my characters and things. What can I do now?