You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 3:09pm

Author: Numino

Paladin event – Put Your Faith in the Light

When will be the Psio event we get same event every time, but we skip the psi one ?

Friday, May 9th 2014, 7:55pm

[PMB] Healer - Numino Entry

Post update : - PMB - Numino Entry text, positioning

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 12:42am

[PMB] Jinxed Fun build :P

I dont know anything about engineer but i love the theme of ur build If i knew how to make gifs i would have added my self some to my build xD

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 12:32am

Hello Oracle thank you for your respond to my PMB. I am sorry i didn't answer earlier but i wasn't able to do so. Now talking about beeing fair I things u should have linked the post fromthe russian forum where it was taken from not the link with the translation. For my"using own words "i dont see the need of that, as its stats i dont have to say something that's already said in descripcion and make it not understandable. For Eternal Fire i do agree that its nice rubie and good choice but i woul...

Friday, April 25th 2014, 7:46pm

Reincarnation : Once you have made your character you will be given the chance to create reincarnation. The role of the incarnation is not only to create a new class, but you will be able to use a shared skill of that incarnation. For Healer good choices are Warden and Paladin Paladin: Strike of Justice The character rushes to the target, inflicting X physical damage to them and knocking them down. Minimum distance is 8 yards. (you can use this shared skill in MH aspect)/ cooldown 0:40sec Warde...

Friday, April 25th 2014, 7:46pm

- Skills and Talents To get 1st rank of a spell you need to put in 1 point. To get 2nd rank of a spell you need to put in 2 points. To get 3rdrank of a spell you need to put in 3 points. To progress further down the Skill Tree you need to put in a certain number of points into the spells that are available to you. Every lvl you will receive 1 point. Every 5 lvls you will receive 2 points instead of 1. There are also several abilities/spells that can be received from doing special quests. The fi...

Friday, April 25th 2014, 7:45pm

Nickname : Guild :AstralRiders Faction : Why did you chose healer?: It is fun calss to play and fits my play style. If I bet bored from healing I can always switch to melee healer, and if I dont like malee range, can always be caster healer. - Aspects (Full healer) *Aspect of Mercy : This aspect is known as Full healer (FH). In this Aspect your role in the party is to keep your party members alive. Your healing skills will be active. You should remember some skills and talents are active only i...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:08am

[PMB] Nebeski full healer priest PvE

//edit so sorry i was thinking about Ray Of Hope

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:46am

Nearly 5 years

Long long long time ago Urgent, Numino and Divinetouch and thats how we use to look like before outfits come in game First New fancy Mounts