You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 4:37pm

Author: NOORA23

Upgrading 85

How can I upgrade to 85? I have taken the tasks to level 82 and then used the roll of experience to Level 83 and then did not show any tasks what to do

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:26pm

Development of armor

You can get fragments in a way that is easier because Astral is difficult and gives very little quantity

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 12:16am

Development of armor

Why the equipment transmutation is empty How can I get this Shi has some armor in the bag but the hammer refuses to turn it

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:31am

Access level 74

Quoted from "ertil" Ctrl-M, dungeons tab, Mysterious lands/Time Void. Fastest exp without much effort. Now available until 75 or 76. I can not find what you mean Do you take a screenshot

Monday, April 9th 2018, 1:02am

Mission to return to the future

So that it can be killed with 10% health and not die

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 9:47pm

Access level 74

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" CTRL + M // distortion available? does this (still) give exp? in empire camp there was the repeatable quest with the squirrels i remember, guess league has one of these also I am in the Allies

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 8:58pm

Access level 74

I'm stuck at level 73 there are no tasks Is there a repetitive task to raise the level or area to fight the monsters give a good experience

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 2:18am

Shadow Personality

Why can not I learn skills? He has a 70 level personality

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:55pm

Shadow Personality

How can I get back to my original personality This is a shadow figure I can not go to novo And why energy disappears and also there are skills that decrease the health of how I can deal with this specialty

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 5:36pm

Shadow Personality

Can I create a shadow character with this character In other words, can I pass the Takarik Cave tests or is it difficult?

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 10:39am

Complete the task help

Thanks for the help I found the place of the assignment was done

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 8:03pm

Complete the task help

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" ah you mean you cant interact with the green flag... i see now what you mean after protecting the NPC you should be able to interact with him and finish this quest Well, you do not understand what I mean. Can technical support help me to finish the job just as there is a bug in it?

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 4:57pm

Complete the task help

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i dont understand what you mean when you use questfinder its always a green quest. just automove to it Open the picture and see the circle at the top right of the page does not appear on the form of yellow paper only Green flag and there begins the task immediately upon my arrival but I can not delete it

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 1:49pm

Complete the task help

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i remember that Quest kill all enemies you need to be relatively fast NPC shall not die after some time there will come a redring shadowenemy its normal you cant kill him quest will continue and then its done there is a bug which will break this Q if you cant complete it delete the Q and get it again with questfinder then it should work The task does not exist only if you search for its task appear as a green science and start from that part Is there a way to ...

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 2:23pm

Complete the task help

Quoted from "BLueFalcon" kill mobs when they spawn. healing friendly npc does not help to finish that quest. And what shall I do to be sought?

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 2:16pm

Complete the task help

https://ibb.co/fiRBS7 I do not know the name of the assignment because I failed to complete it at this part and it does not always start from the beginning

Friday, March 30th 2018, 11:08pm

Complete the task help

https://ibb.co/jhxxH7 How can I complete this task as it continues to replay I'm sure I'm protecting well

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 11:48am

hard mission - Issue with some quests

He has to stay away from the gate if he moves away, the gate pulls me away and I can not control

Monday, March 26th 2018, 10:33pm

Where is it?

Where do you go My topics Why I did not find in the year I have written a problem and did not find it I want to help you solve

Monday, March 26th 2018, 10:21pm

hard mission - Issue with some quests

But refuse to load more than 150 k I downloaded some pictures for the task Name of assignment perfect dialogue