You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 10:52am

Author: Charlamane

Group Search: some ideas

Quoted from "Dala" Scrap it entirely and bring back good, old ship sailing. I agree completely. /Sign

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 10:40am

The Kirah problem

Thank you both for your help. As an update what I found that was most helpful for others experiencing an similar issue is the "auto complete quest" button. Most quests I have taken had "this quest can be completed instantly" under the quest title. I never found the button to do it. The symbol looks like a golden stylized "A" and it will be the lower left most tab in your quest log. If I weren't at work I'd post a screenshot. If you feel you're over leveling an area autocomplete everything you ca...

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 9:33am

Weapons Skins

Well congratulations you asked they answered. The reward (only one that matters) for fist place in tournament is weapon skin. Pity I'm still leveling as I'd love to get my face stomped competing for it. As I understand it the tournaments are per server so it applies to Smugglers Paradise as well. Cheers everyone and good luck to you all!

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 11:16am

The Kirah problem

Much obliged, from reading similar issues it was outdated information it seems. Must complete every quest to unlock the next wall, seemed a bit harsh when it is now a questing zone for leveling. Thanks again mate

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 10:26am

The Kirah problem

So yeah leveling in Kirah and the roadblocks. I understand this was an endgame zone (it feels like one). I also understand one must complete every single bloody quest in order to unlock next wall of frustration. As an endgame zone I get it, it makes sense. As I'm leveling through Kirah, key word there "through." Kirah is no longer an end destination but merely a stone along the path. I'm smacked with a bloody quest that relies on events. All of my questing through Kirah I never noticed one event...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 8:36am

Best archetype for fist weapon combat in PvE?

As I have never leveled to cap I can't say how viable a fist weapon scout would be. I do believe it would be the closest thing you are after. Melee scout with fist weapons = ninja. As scouts don't use 2-h as I understand and melee scout is very viable but they are a kind of tank (avoidance). It's worth looking further into though imho. Warriors are fun too but scout may be more correct thematic wise. Hope this help mate. Cheers

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 8:26am

Sub is recurring charge?

It is a manual transaction done from your account. The way around the tedium of reactivating sup every month is to get the 2 or 3 months at a time. No other way around it it seems. To be fair though you do get a clock on your character select screen telling you the end date of your subscription. Hope this helps mate. Cheers!

Friday, August 19th 2016, 12:41pm

Weapons Skins

Not going to hold my breath or anything but in all fairness Private Allod achievement is supposedly a tremendous feat. Vanity weapon glow weapon reward fair, or is the Private Allod reward enough in itself? But yes I would love for there to be a way for ptpers to earn their glow. Or just throw a ridiculous amount of gold at it. I'd prefer it to probably be a raid drop or a vanity piece that requires some investment if hypothetically it should ever become a thing. Anyways Cheers everyone!

Monday, August 15th 2016, 12:15pm

1st impressions of the sub server

Good morning everyone. I first played this game many years ago. There was only one raid I believe it was GT all endgame was pvp and astral and I think level cap was something remarkably low like 40-50. Even when doing every single quest possible we still hand to grind out the last 1/3 bar to get to the next zone level. I mention this to give reference for my experience with the game. There wasn't a subscription server upon release. I realized A LOT has changed. Some things never will. ptp server...