You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 12:53pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

i am not surprised to read this from you either, Dragagon i remember when ferris patch was new and there was this one player asking to form a group for hunting mobs who would not get tired to inform everyone in worldchat. was the 1st time i notoced you, i liked your obvious passion for what you did game should offer both (kinda does already anyway, just the 115% thing missing) but it should be easier is a group

Yesterday, 2:07am

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

Interesting video, thanks for sharing! i should try that gearing might change some day in the future i remember when i enteres this game and learned about gearup and loot and strenght being dependent on astralgear and all these things, was level 51 max then mercenaries have just been added to the game (i remember as there was a well done banner on the website showing rowdy, matron, stormer and all the others , saying mercenaries have arrived) - i actually had just skipped xaes (level 10 instance...

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 8:10pm

Quoted from "PunisherSy" So your point that you hate that progress because it's mostly limited to a group progress and you'd love to do it if it was a solo thing... That just greedy, and selfish. IMO the "not fun part" for you is really fun for others, reaching the goal is not the only fun, going through the jorny of reaching that goal is also part of the fun, and it'd be even better if you go through that with your friends -which mine don't play anymore that's why I lost the motive to do group...

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 7:56pm

Quoted from "Noah1" i gear up cuz on p2p you using gold only for that, evrythink else drop from doing content, so thers no point on saving gold, as you can't get stronger by alternative way Haha thats a good reason I would go crazy if i had nothing to do with my gold Quoted it's how i play in p2p, as insted of group search i just ask for ppl in guild as thers no cs gap, and practicly you can take evryone to do content and thay will not down you much as max diference compare to veteran is x2-x3 ...

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 7:47pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" tbh everyone should have 31k+, 90/90 from Al rihat and relic in the dropable slots those who are under 30k gs are misinformed how to gear up Totally. Reason why 30k is common is many were like screw it, gearreset ante portas so only the direct drops were used for gearup from then.

Monday, February 17th 2020, 10:41pm

Playing everyday, i see different kinds of players some who gear up to the highest yellow 115% / dragonrelics (34k or something like this) - those are the enthusiasts which do not let anything come infront of their way to superiority through gear some with ~ 30.000 gearscore or a bit higher, these do gear up but no heroic instances (115%) some with clearly below 30.000, either reincarnations or those who do not bother to gearup (either to save gold or because even if they would go to 30k those w...

Monday, February 17th 2020, 12:24am

Psi PVP Build

This is a suggestion from my "pimp my build" ( [PMB 10.1] Psioniker - Aufseher ) i also skip the 180 days things, rather have a new costume which is at least permanent It is in german but i guess its still understandable anyway. If you have further questions, ask Nvm just saw you posted in german forum anyway so no languagebarrier will be infront of you and your build. Thre are variations of this build but the base is still valid. If you target healers all the time you might take Lv2 or even Lv3...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 7:56pm

Wiedereinsteiger

Wunderbares Video, passend zum Thema: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWfjdR9TSA Geht dabei um einen Spieler, der ohne irgendwelche extras gleich von Anfang am im Schlachtfeld aufgeräumt hat und somit den endgültigen Beweis erbracht hat, dass man selbst als ganz neuer Spieler ohne Geld ganz oben dabeisein kann Viel Spass im Spiel, wenn du Hilfe brauchen solltest schreib uns

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 7:36pm

Any estimations when new patch / gearreset will come?

Quoted from "domi5500" This game dead already or what happened to Equilibrium and the other one? Equilibrium was "DOA" (dead on arrival) as noone needed another server which was certain to be merged within little time anyway. It only was good for trading gold to BC and vice versa with high profit. It was a try and they saw it failed so they fixed it. Normal server runs fine as it always did, is far from "dead". I see so many new players in battleground now, many have the 6 months medal, some ev...

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 12:24am

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

ah nice summary, ty this one here Added the ability to get equipment items that are guaranteed to be suitable for the current class through a trophy draw. is exciting. I would love to be able to get gear just from battleground. class and statsrework would be interesting as long as they dont mess up the global cooldown again :/ what is with this "warp" thing? was it DOA? (dead on arrival) anyone ever played it here?

Monday, February 10th 2020, 2:12am

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

Only hope its not gonna be just a few more quests within known areas, grind 5 more levels and a gearreset without anything else changed. i would love to have gear with the same level as my char has, new questing zone(s) with open world combat like in asee teph plus really hard singleplayer-distortions for 115% gearupgraders this is the 1st time i have not played peeping tom and got my info from the russian website so i am not sure what will await us

Monday, February 10th 2020, 1:21am

CC-Psi and Warrior-PVP-Tank have found a new friend!

Yes tankbuilds have been weakened in "random battle" but its still relatively tanky due to the absurd high HP it has, same as warrior-pvp-tank still does really well, gave it a try a few days before with only blue gear. Still rocks. Playing in assaultmode is what really feels squishy to me, haha Considering Golem: Interesting thing is you can change form to tank-demon BEFORE entering the golem and it keeps the tanks dmgreflection. With just a little love from the healer, the golem usually wont g...

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 8:34pm

CC-Psi and Warrior-PVP-Tank have found a new friend!

Disclaimer: i am aware this belongs to the "classes / demonolog" section; posting here for better visibility, forum needs some activity! +++ Along with the awesome builds "psi - cc" and "warrior - PVP tank" there is another awesome build, "demonolog, PVP tank" +++ I want to share some of my experiences and talk about this funny special-porpose build. Dedicated players likely have already found out this long ago but might still enjoy reading about it as lecture. This build is all about being a ta...

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 7:29pm

my damage "absorbed" how, why?

are you lowlevel? If your level is low some of your damage will "vanish" had the dummy had a statereset? (i dont think so as it said out of combat only once at the end of your log but if you hit multiple targets maybe one had a reset and the other one kept you in combat, hats why i ask)

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 12:34am

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

offtopic: Quoted from "u_47424545" the topic is debatable enough and it is really difficult to find objective data or to calculate real statistics. This is the same as the topic of global warming, which is being discussed very much now. On this site, if you need to write an essay on the subject, you can find very interesting materials, literature, sources, interviews with environmental movement leaders, and more *keep your spamlink*. The Global Warming essay is going to let you do a research on ...

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 12:29am

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

ideally, you would have just 100% proficiency as it strikes always (not only % chance like doubleattack, critchance etc) when i had infinite insignia i tried a lot of combinations, finding out the differences are minimal, but if you really go 100% determination you deal really high damage even if you dont elaborate the other things some things which come to my mind, list is not complete take into consideration special class mechanics: - scout need swiftness to keep his dmgbuff active, paladin ha...

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 7:46pm

The Compass Heroics -the problem!

Having friends is good, being dependent on them not. playing together should be making things easier or more fun, not a requirement Game would require proper mercenaries which can withstand the attack of the heroic adventures. Would solve all gearing-related problems. Alternatively, bind heroic rewards to tasks with the difficulty of very hard distortions, removes the need to tweak mercenaries.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 7:38pm

Christmass event - How to!

awesome explaination!

Sunday, December 1st 2019, 9:24pm

[PMB 10.1] Psioniker - Aufseher

Quoted from "beezle" Mit "solche" meine ich z.B. Beschlagenheit bei dir 50.00 - bei mir 400.30. Mein Beschlagenheitswert kommt inzwischen normalerweise nurnoch von dem täglichen Trank den man im Kellergeschoss im Auge der Welt von Elizaveta Rysina bekommt; ab und zu auch von 1 alchemistischen Beschlagenheitstrank Ich habe die Punkte alle auf Kritischen Schaden, Doppelangriff usw verteilt. Scheint mehr zu bringen. Spieler, die vollständig aufrüsten und alle Drachenrelkite besitzen, haben mehr Fr...