You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:33pm

Author: hmmodi

Compensation issued

It is just 3k bc nothing should ask for , + not fair if all who got banned unblocked , that’s mean who used illegal website still up in game , that’s what should talk about

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 2:39am

Ascendancy full Ferris clear

Gratz xD now take break from game :O

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 2:39pm

Ascendancy Server's First Boss 3 (Toros) Ferris Kill - Hardmode

Quoted from "Intre" Video from the last 3 sfk from ASC: 11th boss: tank perspective: Here heal perspective : Here 13th boss: tank perspective: Here heal perspective: Here 14th boss: tank perspective: Here heal perspective: Here Enjoy Enjoy what! Lol just for rewards thats all

Friday, September 11th 2015, 6:54pm

"lightning Mount" When is it coming out?

nothing new same as in last patch

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:23pm

Blue Gear Sector Unlock????????????

new patch so forget gears that was in previous patch xD feel the adventure <3 lovely yuna

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:15pm

Quoted from "Auriela" dunno who you are but i'm full blue already just got the most things in my bank as most fabled old ones are better to wear anyway so why should we wait for sector unlock guess there are enough outside at the same progress. I am unknown :s u said fable better than rare 66! it doesnt I tried both rare better ... especially for def

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 11:53am

first get full rare 66 then talk about sector unlock

Friday, February 13th 2015, 8:54am

6.0: Glyphs & Equipment

Quoted from "Gladia" There's some informations in the "Negotiants" announcement : After installing the update, your character shall receive a certain amount of Coins of Free Traders - depending on the amount of Fabled Glyphs of level 56 they have. Coins of Free Traders can also be obtained by completing storyline quests in new zones! so only glyphs?

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 3:35pm

only glyphs can change to coins? or gears too?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 8:36pm

6.0: Release Date

the upgrade of runes same as in patch 5?

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 6:29pm

10-20-30: Crystal Boost

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, There were exact starting and ending times in the ingame calendar. The event was meant to end at 1PM CET today. Your message is moved to the "bonus 10-20-30!" thread. late :"(

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 5:45pm

about Boost Event: 10-20-30! reason ?

hi all as i saw in news the event The event begins on the 29th of January and ends on the 5th of February - and is the perfect time to boost your characters crystalline power! and today is 5th so it will finish today or tomorrow I need reason

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:57pm

Quoted from "hardy111" i didnot understand anything we will change equpiments or no ! also we can do new gears from botuiqe otr no thanks +1 plz answer

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:47pm

10-20-30: Crystal Boost

same magic lamp? I mean addition is going to blue or purple crystal

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:37pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

and when Arabic had been merged to NA u didnt do that :/

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 12:40pm

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

anyone plays on Brazil server now plz pvt want ask!

Friday, December 12th 2014, 3:15pm

Can I separate stacks?

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" haha yeah sry STRG = CTRL its a german keyboard layout didnt think of that lol xD

Monday, November 10th 2014, 2:18pm

welcome Arab

Quoted from "darkhorus" and they are always asking why none wants to help them not all + some non-Arab did that

Monday, November 10th 2014, 9:16am

welcome Arab

Quoted from "darkhorus" for sure it's easy they are always afking in pvp battleground Quoted from "darkhorus" and then they are crying when we kill them in junes catas or when we make them lose in goblinball rly!?