You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 11:37pm

Author: PunisherSy

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

If you meant that you can't use it as it can't be added to your bestiary then it's mostly it's like a token that you need to collect more than 1 of. If you meant that you can't put it in the maze because you're not getting an orange spot then just keep expanding your maze, it will grant you an orange slot for sure, also I'm not sure if certain expansions like fork will have a higher probability of giving an orange slot. I have 2 orange slots in my maze. For the adaptive shell thread... I got kin...

Monday, February 24th 2020, 10:02pm

waiting for an answer - Russian community

You are using google translator, discussing a topic with same language that you understand will provide better understanding for both parties. not that I want the merge or not, rather the topic has many aspects, if you're asking do the player want a merge ? then the majority or people will say yes to that "check this post , major votes were for merge, yet it didn't happen". If you think that the management will simply ditch the game that influx a decent amount of revenue with ease you are mistak...

Monday, February 24th 2020, 9:27pm

waiting for an answer - Russian community

I think the moderators Kappa and Vidgelo speaks russian, they are more active on the Allods online Discord , maybe try and contact them?

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 6:12am

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

So your point that you hate that progress because it's mostly limited to a group progress and you'd love to do it if it was a solo thing... That just greedy, and selfish. IMO the "not fun part" for you is really fun for others, reaching the goal is not the only fun, going through the jorny of reaching that goal is also part of the fun, and it'd be even better if you go through that with your friends -which mine don't play anymore that's why I lost the motive to do group events- MMOs aren't meant...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 10:28pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Gingerbread Gibberling entries [Closed]

How to get your patronage symbol blessing outside the game? Name: Titanium Server: F2P Image: baked Capery patronage symbol, holidays edition.

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 8:19am

Done with this!

From the title I thought this is going to be something like I'm done with this game etc... Apparently it was not xD Good job, well earned mate.

Monday, January 20th 2020, 5:39pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - This is how we do it entries [Closed]

Hello, Here's my submission, hope you like it :) Name: Titanium Server: F2P Video: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT !!!

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 3:09am

Can't buy Crystals using Manual Top up

Dis got me tinkin... maybe dei don't take Death realm credit cards mon... De Loa of death himself is stuck in problem dis be fonny man. I know you like ta make deal, you herin dis, free talanji from dat contract and maybe yo issue maybe fixed.

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 11:26am

"Poison Volley" not working?

You're 100% right. you get the Damage over time but you don't get the slow. Also a thing to note that the number of the damage that the ability shows changes as the determination bar goes higher, your trinket being poped, using a tonic of concentration etc...

Friday, December 27th 2019, 8:54am

Crystal packs at a huge discount! - 26/12/2019

Crystal packs = blue crystals = bc Crystal chip has nothing to do with crystal packs this offer lets you get 20k BC for 100 euros instead of 200 euros. It has nothing to do with crystal chip sales.

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:50pm

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

An optimum ratio between profi, deter, brut. depends on the length of battle. Profi gives 1% damage per 10 stats, Deter gives 1.5% damage at 100% bar per 10 stats, brutality Gives 0.02% damage per 1% missing from the target health per 10 stats, meaning that if you can maintain a 100% determination all the time then go deter, if you have a problem maintaining it then you need more profi, brutality gives more than deter per 10 stat only when the target health is below 25%. so in long fights you wi...

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 2:36pm

"does double attack deals physical damage ?" - only pro answers, this is a serious question! :)))

well like pio said, it supposed to give same damage type as the main damage but half. However on the DPS meter for some reason it showed that all my skills are dealing secondary damage as physical. I was doing damage on a summy, then I was shock of this fact, and I asked people in world chat. then I tested without any DA on a paladin and there was no physical damage added, I put DA again and test on the same pally surprisingly, there was no physical damage dealt. So I'm guessing it was some sort...

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 9:26am

Allods turned madness

I've just checked it there are 3 merchants now!! "It's been a while since I went to the hangar my ship is like 3 gens old". This is super good for ships and ship pvp, if they remove the shop stuff "cooler, and CS ship gear" we might get back our fair ship-pvp.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 10:38pm

Allods turned madness

I can't help you with guild and event stuff because you're on the imp side, but still I'm sure you can find many guilds, as long as you're not toxic and annoying people don't mind having you in their guild, for domini if they don't let you go to champ one you can do regular(only tier 1 guilds do real parties on regular domini). on the ship part you don't really need leggy, check resell from each npc you can find dozens of epic gear for ship which is more than enough, I'm not telling you that you...

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 9:28pm

Allods turned madness

3rd party site is no longer working, due to the mass ban issue and them using stolen credit card to top-up for cheap (money laundering) Anything related to game core itself it would be a waste of time for you to discuss it here, go to the russian forum and speak to the devs there. But I don't think rune removal is possible, they can give cheap runes for under-runed people (like they did for people who had rune less than full 8), also merge isn't profitable for this company so that's not an optio...

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 6:22pm

how to upragde your equipment

Check this RECENT thread: So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 4:05pm

Black Screen Upon Character Selection

I don't think it's the same as your problem but sometimes I get black/white screen from the game all I do is press alt+enter to enter/exit full screen mode and then the game works just fine, that may work for you too, also try running it as an administrator if you're not, I really can't think of anything else that might help.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:26pm

So i tried upgrading my gear a little...

You can't upgrade drop-able/craftable gear to the next quality, you'll have to get new +90% ones and then repeat the compass insignia upgrade cycle. Anvil/Al-rihat gear "the one with the yellow arrows" can be upgraded to the next quality from the scrolls you get at the anvil, the %age of the gear will get rest to a random value.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:25am

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Another thing I'd like to add, is trying to find a permanent party, even if they are bad at the start, even if they have low CS and low runes, as long as they are willing to learn and adapt you will find it much more easier to stay with those that being with randoms. And later on you can with the same party participate in stuff like dominion and astral. As an example: I myself at a time had my old friends play with me at the time when astral dropped gear each run, most casuals couldn't even fini...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:10am

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

Quoted from "ertil" So many ppl answering... and everybody missing question. Translating: why so many ppl is so stupid to not adapt setup to pt strength? Why healing class doesn't want to switch to heals if pt is to weak to kill anything before tank die? This is a major problem in the community most of the player base are stubborn and only play one role, take OBS que for example, even PMB event the majority of the builds were just dps. Quoted from "u_47283641" When you see tank fail, and other ...