You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 4:34am

Author: heebeegeebs

[PMB] Great Gunner Vuarukiri, Engineer Class Guide Body of Text

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Gun. Allods Online Class Guide: Engineer In the Heart of the World a player can find many new curiosities. Forging their way through new layers of astral, to frightening new allods, fighting a new breed of wildlife touched by the astral. Recently graduated from the Keepers Academy in the Isle of Revelation, our Engineer is the perfect mix of brains and brawn. Equipped with a ceremonial dagger (a recent graduation present) and some serious "know-how" our Engineer is re...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 8:50pm

[PMB] Great Gunner Vuarukiri, Engineer Class Guide

Hello Everybody, I'm Vuarukiri: Xadaganian Great Gunner Extraordinaire. When we discovered the Heart of the World, I entered the race to become an Engineer. Since committing to the class change, I have been incredibly impressed by the power and speed of this class. Performance in PvP is a little lower than expected, but the right player can bring this class to life! Welcome to my Engineer Class Guide, and my entry for Pimp My Build: Heart of the World. Enjoy and please leave your comments.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:49am

Maintenance – 10/04/2014

fixing Anger perhaps, and making Engineer more powerful.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:36am

Corrected Ruby/Talent Translations

thank you for clearing those up, bad wording in talents and rubies makes building like.... assembling Ikea furniture.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:46pm

run and gun

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!10!313.3…CG!srnghs/PLNGJ