You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:33pm

Author: priez1

“Creation” CE: Now Purchasable With Crystals!

Ah too bad, bought it once, was just trying to see if I can buy it twice just for another 7d morpher (but it seems can't buy it twice). Where would you find the normal change for 1200 cristals? Or is it not available on equilibrium server?

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 5:53pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" mail Can I buy the edition with in-game crystals from the mail man?

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 5:06pm

Where can we find this collector's edition in-game?

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 12:22pm

Rated 16

Well found, sir! :O

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:29am

Still having problems with payment options

Hello Wraith02 Thanks a lot for the reply! I will upload the screenshot to the ticket and hope it helps! Thanks for your help! Kind regards, Priez1

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 7:27pm

This is what it says exactly: We can't transfer your payment at this time. Return to the online store and try a different payment method. Unfortunately your payment using your PayPal account can not be processed. Go back to the shop and try a different payment method (if available).

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:41pm

Thanks for the fast reply again! I verified my email and already put some money on my paypal account. So should I just wait for now? Kind regards

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:35pm

It says here that unfortunately this payment method is not available. Then I says that I should try another payment method. But this is quite strange, since allods does accept PayPal euro's if I'm correct!

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:30pm

Yes I am 100% sure that all the information was correct. I created this PayPayl account this afternoon (maybe that''s why it is not yet working?). I will also try to make a screenshot. Thanks for the fast reply!

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:11pm

Hey everyone! Since I did not really know where to put this topic, I decided to place it right here. I am facing a problem with my PayPal payments with allods. It says I can not use my PayPal account on this website at the moment, and then it says that I should try another payment method. I am from the Netherlands and we pay with euro''s in this country (dunno if this information helps). Can somebody please help me out or anybody had the same problem? I have already submitted a ticket, but maybe...

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:03pm

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

Ah thank you very much! I appreciate your fast reply! It works fine for me now, Thanks again!

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:42pm

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

Hey, I am still unable to login due an error. I get a pop-up like this: http://en.allods.com/misc/ajax.js?v=7.27 I don't know what it is, or how to solve it. Can someone help me out?