You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 8:47pm

Author: HossamAhmedHamdi

Can I separate stacks?

Like if I got 100 of item and I wanna separate it two stacks 50 each!

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 7:30pm

How to set Auctioneer Prices?

How to set Auctioneer Prices? My Profession is Alchemy and I Sell Potions but I don't know how to set the price cause the market is kinda crazy, When I search for an Item I found someone Selling it for 100 Gold and Another Player Selling it for 1 Gold :/ So the market is Kinda Confusing! Also How do I Know Which Potions Sold Easier?

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 5:10am

Noob Questions about Loots and Items.

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, 1/ You can click them to use them and see what happens . 2/ grey item -> sell it to a vendor NPC 3/ Those items upgrade your alchemy tool. I recommend this one, if you have to choose one from the alchemy quest. It's not necessary to buy all 4 upgraders as a low level alchemist. But you'll need them all when you'll reach lvl 40 in alchemy (if i remember well, when you'll buy the last alchemy tool). 4/ Loot pets are sold in the item shop. There's a bird, a little gobli...

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:34am

Noob Questions about Loots and Items.

Hello guys again For being a newbie I got some questions 1- Some items I got from the "End of the World" event quests like the "Imminent Threat " & "Magical Lanterns " which i don't know what it does actually so any Explanation will help! 2- The items I loot from killing mobs like "Rusty Armor " ..etc What it used for? 3- What's the Difference between this 4 tools "Low-grade Cover", "Low Quality Catalytic Coating", "Low-grade Grinder" and "Low-grade Filter"? 4- Is there a loot pet in the F2P ser...

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 1:18am

As a PVE mage which Profession do i choose?

Quoted from "Oracle" Yea you can stick to the 2h for levelling Thank Miss

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:20pm

Quoted from "Oracle" It is up to you A 1h weapon and offhand will give you more defence, while a 2h weapon will give you more mana. For PvP or difficult allods and raids a 1h+offhand may be better to increase your survival, but for levelling you might find yourself running out of mana and in need of the 2h weapon. It depends on your situation. First of all most of quests give 2h weapon (staff) and I'm not into PVP yet! So as I understood that better to use 2h right?

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:43pm

Quoted from "Oracle" Quoted from "IAmGroot" That's Miss Oracle to you! Tehe thanks Groot Quoted from "HossamAhmedHamdi" Sorry And don't worry, it's a mistake that a lot of people make BTW what weapon do i use? I'm currently equipping dagger and off-hands but most quests gives stave.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:04pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "HossamAhmedHamdi" Quoted from "Oracle" As a Mage you will wear cloth, so Tailoring is useful as you can craft gear for yourself. Alchemy is also good as you would be able to craft potions for yourself, especially useful if you start to have problems with mana. Alchemy also has an additional bonus in that it is the only profession that can create Amalgam, a reagent that is vital for upgrading gear once you reach the maximum level. It is the only unbound amalga...

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:15am

Sorry but is the game dead?

Quoted from "Oracle" The free to play server New Horizon certainly has a large population. Many servers were merged together so now we have people from all around the world playing together. The subscription server, Smugglers Paradise, has a much smaller population, but we are slowly growing Both servers offer a different experience. The free to play works with a cash shop model, where you can buy boosts for your character if you choose. The subscription server doesn't have these boosts. It dep...

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:07am

Plan B Quest?

Thanks guys

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:05am

Quoted from "Oracle" As a Mage you will wear cloth, so Tailoring is useful as you can craft gear for yourself. Alchemy is also good as you would be able to craft potions for yourself, especially useful if you start to have problems with mana. Alchemy also has an additional bonus in that it is the only profession that can create Amalgam, a reagent that is vital for upgrading gear once you reach the maximum level. It is the only unbound amalgam in the game so it's also another source of gold for ...

Monday, December 8th 2014, 2:57am

I dunno much about the Professions so which is more suitable for being mage?

Monday, December 8th 2014, 1:23am

Plan B Quest?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" when you right click the wand there will comea a circle on the ground when you lure mobs into it and kill them there you get quest-progression This is not the quest! Check this photo for quest info

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:57am

Plan B Quest?

Done first step but stuck at the second which wait for the wand to assimilate the sparks?

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:37am

Need PVE build!

I Don't Actually do PVPs so I'm searching for Pure PVE Build. Searched this forums and found a lot but i don't know which is better Any Help?

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:11am

Stucked at Quest "Destroyed Writings"

Quoted from "Oracle" You will need a friend to help you with this quest. Go to Dead Thicket and use the Semiotic Restorer in the woods. It will spawn books around you. Your friend should then use these books and kill the demons that spawn. You will both receive the quest items Edit: Dead Thicket is for the League, I am not sure which zone for Empire. I don't know which faction you are, sorry Yea I'm League Thanks man but I Wonder why there is no info in the quest log or anything about that! I d...

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 11:30pm

Stucked at Quest "Destroyed Writings"

The NPC gave me an item "Semiotic Restorer " and i'm supposed to use and test it but every times i try to use or test it i get " Wrong zone " error! any help how to finish this quest

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 7:49am

Sorry but is the game dead?

Quoted from "Zerag" The game has a pretty healthy core playerbase on the f2p server and it seems very crowded to me in primetime. The p2p server population is very small in comparison to f2p but it doesn't impact the gameplay too much except that BGs aren't popping a lot. (But we found workarounds for that, like pvp tournaments within our guild). I think there are either not many or no bots. You shouldn't have problems with them. Your reply is very comfortable to me thanks I'm going to play soo...