You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 11:37pm

Author: stepas123

Update 9.0.1. "Ascension"! Patch Notes.

Quoted from "Potwor86" Added new quests allowing to obtain the Encyclopedia of Minerals and Herbs in the game. Receive the quests from Zinaida Krichalkina and Valya Skomorokhova. Is it for subscription server or is there a quest chain to access this?

Monday, January 30th 2017, 9:47pm

New partnering...

It's Warface, not Warframe :p Got excitedt about Digital Extremes taking over Allods for nothing lol

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 7:53pm

Task Force: Entry Submission Thread

Character name: Allejandro Server: New Frontier 1. ► Create an epic Cloth armour piece – 10 points. 2. ► Create an epic Leather armour piece – 10 points. 3. ► Create 15 Potions of the same type & quality – 10 points. 4. ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. 5. ► Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points. 6. ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. 7. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. 8. ► Complete a Time-Void –...

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 4:19pm

Help with Tailoring

The maximum level of your profession is the current level of your character. For example if you're level 12, maximum profesion level is 12, so just keep leveling up your character

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 2:25pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

Hello, I have a question about the submission of screenshots of crafting specific items. Do I need a proof via chat log that item was crafted or is crafting window with the result enough? Like so: Early thanks!

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 7:37pm

HallowScream - Community Event

"I want to play a game..." Allejandro - New Frontier

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 12:09pm

Christmas Truce

I would love that!!! How many times have i come to Nezebgrad and got owned Hope this will happen (not the owning )

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 11:48pm

Exp

Devs could recalculate the xp... But they don't want to

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 10:17pm

Dragon mount - Fire breathing DoT ability

I cry without it even having it QQ Was so close...

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 10:59pm

Sad day :(

*off topic* If that dps meter is working, can i have a link pls looks kinda badass

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 3:59pm

GT Mount Pattern

As you go trough cursed cementary, there is a path leading to two lvl 61 elite mobs, that you actualy need about half raid to clear, and the number of drops is like 6 i think... Also it gives u items that transform character into bosses of this raid (consumes after used)

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:16am

Ingame Selfie Thread ,-)

Love visiting nezebgrad <3 (yes, as a lig xD) [/img] [/img] Fell trough Skytower :/

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 8:17pm

Pain n good in-game discusing

The thought how much time will you spend grinding amalgam and gears... What am i doing laying this? *Leaves game till it get's 6.0*

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 7:49pm

Size of Yasker... is he really THIS tall?!

Yes, Yasker is a mage Those who fought him can say from stone barier and stuff like that

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 1:22pm

Issue concerning Psionists

If u have the ruby, time loop might be a life saver

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 12:37pm

Extra May Day Smile Event

No xp from quests? They say buy xp pools without even saying that OR it might come in 3rd day of event...

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:42pm

transfer/tickets

It might be that u transfered acc with same login info. My friend had acc in eu and na, but he migrated the wrong one (empty eu). I figured it out and he ended up transfering it to a new "my.com" account just from na, not eu

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:22pm

cant level up

This does fit the in here: allods somedays crashing and taking away grind xp from my reinc. I notice people crash at same period of time. So yeah... stuck grinding xp lost by crashing

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:32am

so when will the Wraith be universally available?

Wraith is from strongboxes (there will be tokens of it blah, blah, blah) BUT i don't realy know, but there will be propethic card not only with dogies, but with dragons too Dogeys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZq0eHx4z00 Dragons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTEw0Hafxfw And "Mirage": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc2pZ68phc4 P.S. put june drednought back to shop for people to buy pls xP best mount ever for me