You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 412.

Yesterday, 7:11pm

Author: Rayofsshadow

Guild-Stronghold advice

I will be posting more Videos of Bosses you can Solo in NM, so check my channel out youtube.com/user/rayofsshadow

Yesterday, 5:56am

Guild-Stronghold advice

no u can turn in 5 daily, the 1kk gold one for turning in 1 is daily too but not needed (only if u want to speed it up more and has loads of cash)

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 4:08am

About Adaptive Shells...

my suggestion i said on a post long ago about this same thing was, if ur not planning on getting all shells to improve ranking on shell, just get one of the latest ones cuz that will be much better

Sunday, March 22nd 2020, 1:59am

Vulnearability-Effect does 32% with this instead of 25?

its 25x1.07= i think if it were tha case, but I think it only Affects possitive buffs, but who knows everythign can be wrong description in allods xD but I think possitive buffs have more than just those factors to Multiply

Friday, March 20th 2020, 2:42pm

About Adaptive Shells...

To increase HP further, and get Abilitys upgraded in ranks u will need to get the other Armors and Destroy them using the Hammer from same event (adaptive converter, its cheap) the more shells you destroy the better ur adaptive armor becomes with a max of the number of armor there is (rank 10 on offensive abilitys) also u have to have the armor in stables before using the adaptive converter on it. atm HP of a maxed out Adaptive is 86832hp

Friday, March 13th 2020, 9:27pm

Returning player want to know about classes

If u play engi support, and try be good at it, it forces u to learn other classes bursts /buffs, that way u can become good on All classes by playing engi support (or Bard support but not as common)

Sunday, March 1st 2020, 3:36pm

New player

id say more on lig side, but ppl on imp ofc but questing is lonely

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 7:40am

waiting for an answer - Russian community

how do they have german client together with english client? why not make the same with adding Ru in, we already have that with english french german, and idk anymore

Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 7:30pm

waiting for an answer - Russian community

I think the Majority of the Hardcore players want to merge, it would just open up the game to be more fun, 3´s pops 6´s pops, not always same faces in bg´s, more guild to fight in domi. Yeah Vidgelo or Kappa in discord would be good dto talk too!

Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 7:27pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

u need a leggy spot inside ur maze to be able to place it out

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 8:56pm

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

just do AR easy mode raid and bg´s n astral easy 31k gs, sometimes solo NM obs, which I just made a Vid for this week on the boss U can - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xgrSVgt_0 , but yeah Heroics and HM raid and domi/raid domi is the things u need to grp up for only tho. Yeah gear reset soon, but the idea is stil the same with gearing

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 4:14pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

If ur gearing and activly playing so that gs isnt an issue, id say try capture too cuz then u would go + every week (from doing mazes and getting like 500 embrium a week), and eventually u cn buy but also have had the chance of capturing.

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 1:03am

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

tbh everyone should have 31k+, 90/90 from Al rihat and relic in the dropable slots those who are under 30k gs are misinformed how to gear up

Monday, February 17th 2020, 3:12pm

Psi PVP Build

u can pm me in game if u need help

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 10:12am

Thinking a out returning.

p2p player talking btw (above) ^

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 8:15pm

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

well tbh u can afk most time in there buy tank heal 3 dps and afk