You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 271.

Yesterday, 9:16pm

Author: Dragagon

[Guide] The Path of Greatness (WIP)

Quoted from "Khelavaster76" I still have 60 emblems of greatness after finishing the quest. is there anywhere i can use them? No, toss them. You will need to calculate how many you need to convert next time when you're getting greatness for your reincarnations.

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 4:46pm

The Meta on Smuggler's Paradise?

The only support aspect in pve will be the support buffing class, engineer. rest is indeed aspect of assault to deal damage and one tank with aspect of defense. There are variations of people testing ofc, mage support for debuffing blue rings and makes the individual tankier. pvp is indeed more prone for support summies, psi's, priests rather than aspect of assaults simply cause it makes them tankier and apply debuffs to the enemy/(ies). No tanks for pvp as they take more damage than normal. Asp...

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 4:37pm

Legio mortes Rekrutiert

German guild Legio Mortis has about 2 people active considering they tag dominions with 2 into ranked. Avarice is an international guild with over 30 players and currently 3 dedicated parties for ranked dominions, heroics, MOS & mazes. We're always looking for more, we're currently in a transition phase of doing 2 archdemons (astral raid boss) a week and have 3 obs raids eaach week.

Friday, March 6th 2020, 11:31pm

Pleeeeeas hellllppp meeee

alt+tab or go to settings and play with windowed mode.

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 11:10pm

Tarnished Artefacts

Video explaining about the artifacts and what changed

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 11:08pm

Guild-Stronghold advice

Stronghold 10.0 video Stronghold 11.0 video

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 9:17pm

[BUG]Foul Dale pillar buffs do not work

We just have to fake it til we make it

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 11:56pm

looking for a guild / community

Avarice on p2p welcomes you!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 7:39pm

Tarnished Artefacts

DONT DISCARD HAHAHAHA, VIDGELO WTF DUDE YOU ASK THE NPC TO EXCHANGE AND YOU GET YOUR MATERIALS BACK

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 4:37pm

[BUG]Foul Dale pillar buffs do not work

I found all pillars, tried all of them and none of them work. Here's proof of the expoints that don't work. Same applies for reputation gain, damage incr and resource gathering. Also already reported it but posting it here so people are aware of it. Video here

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 6:09pm

Winter Tournament Of Blood: Results! - 2020

Was really good pvp, hopefully more players in p2p to enjoy more pvp alike!

Monday, February 24th 2020, 12:11pm

If you could gear up to maximum solo (or with automatic groupsearch), would you do it?

Doesn't surprise me seeing this from you, AOP xD I fully stand behind the "mmorpg is a group/raid experience" so the word solo doesn''t exist for me here. I play for the players and the social aspects of the game, getting to know people over the world is often interesting. Group play is an important aspect for me!

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 12:35pm

Thinking a out returning.

Avarice welcome all!

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 12:44am

Winter Blood Tournament rules - 2020

Team registration{ Kekw keki Dragagon}

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 1:10am

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

I can help you on your manners too, Spoiler where the fuck

Friday, January 24th 2020, 1:08am

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Zayan's Gallery entries [Closed]

Name: Dragagon Server: Smuggler's Paradise Allods Online has dark times nearing her winter times. Presents are being stolen!