You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 7:22pm

Author: McNoobin

Builds

( I quit, but curiosity caught me, needed to see feedback) Not sure if you were all talking about my builds or went on about some other mage who posted a build. But yeah. Most of the tips and advice I got in terms of build advice came from penance. My "Final Build" consists of almost everything me and Penance had talked about. (couldn't afford hoarfrost, although vitality rubies can be sacrificed.) if I had kept on playing, I would have continued to study penance's strategies and why he took the...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:26pm

Crashes

So three times already, since THIS maintenance, i have crashed to the point where my whole screen gets disoriented, i can't tab out or anything. i have to restart my computer and start up allods again. I am not sure what you guys did this maintenance, but it seems like you did a hell of a lot more than just throw in some strongboxes and fix some transfer issues x) (Also, it is not my computer, i have never received crashes like these before this maintenance.) Also I open Allods through an AOgame...

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:45pm

Builds

I just realised that my trispec build is horrible. will update later, and there is a slight error ruby wise as to where i have my rubies in my final build.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:40pm

Builds

So previously on 55 patch, i made multiple builds. just guna leave them here for sh*ts and Giggles, for anyone who cares. Some of them may be in need of some editing. but yeah, have fun. now i have 68 talent points(NOT including the 3 put in Firebolt, Shocking Grasp, and Ice Flow. with those i have 71.) and 63 rubies (missing tep ruby) Pvp builds: Final (build i am using now, me and penance discussed some things... im sure he'll call this build noob too ) http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!2!312.3.....

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:44am

New Stats

i think im going to commit suicide... X.X anyone test anything yet for PVP? this is driving me crazy because i don't understand it yet.. lol

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:33pm

Reinc. skills for Mage

aahh okay I see I see. The thing is, is that i only have one reincarnation lol... and im too lazy to level another xD So basically, i have to either pick bubble or tk pull for pve and pvp. or fear for just the benefit of pvp. I find bubble to actually be usefull, to block incoming damage or to ge tout of tight CC situations. but the looonggg 5 minute cooldown kills it! Tk pull would have been fun for skirmishes and dominion/AOD but.. the fact that it only pulls 3 targets now are a pain Fear's cd...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:17pm

Reinc. skills for Mage

First of all, i would like to welcome all mages, I hope we will be able to share knowledge and experiences with each other to better the understanding of our class, and its functions in PvP and PvE http://guildes.fr.allods.gpotato.eu/foru…l-reincarnation As we all probably know, reincarnation skills cd's are being changed. -most cds will be longer - there is now Flash from mage, and Acceleration time (?) from psi, plus the reinc skills from the Engineer. that being said, willpower has also chang...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:09pm

Welcome Mages

@GLacie, i have been pretty swell tbh good to hear from you again!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:04pm

Welcome Mages

OH LOL yes yes I remember that, how have you been?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:54pm

Welcome Mages

@Dracias, your videos, are fucking amazing man @Glacie, not much really, just back taking a look around, i quit playing competitively about a year and 4 months ago haha.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:31pm

Welcome Mages

Yo, nice to see we still exists (soon to be level 60 :p)