You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 7:55am

Author: RedSpirit87

Christmas Truce

Last year it worked perfectly and I believe this year will also. Dont have information how is the situation on Empire side, but League has already kind of agreement of not fightning on both wednesdays, at least the biggest guilds. And if NA players need to fight then let them enjoy those empty battlefields, I really dont understand logic saying here how this is bullshit while its just normal way to agree on something, ever heard of the thing called Europe mr. IAmGroot? We have different time zon...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:00am

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

Watching the poll they way its going and quite non logical percentage for reset is putting me to deep depression.. I think most of us is playing Allods at least second season, MoS when added to the game started to be the most challenging event for whole server and no matter if you were in big guild or soloist making pty of your friends, this event was simply exciting for everyone also because of special rewards. With allowing ppl having bugged titles even the most old participants who are doing ...

Friday, September 26th 2014, 8:43am

Tank's stats

You can easilly rebalance stats with using Insignias which can change stats on your items except the primary one on certain item, for example Proficiency hands will have Proficiency always, but vitality and third stat (received via upgrading) you can change how many times you want. For stats cap I would say just do not get too much tenacity in defensive stats since you will lack after hp and your barriers will absorb less.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:26am

Paladins, Assemble!

Depends if its meant for PvP or PvE :o

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:50pm

No more mount patterns from Tep's Pyramid?

I was digging around about this and found out that theres some kind of bug with dissappearing last 1-2 items from chest, just not sure if its time delay based or master looter, will check with the next raid

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:47pm

Need dps build

Try something like this, Im using it atm and testing http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!332.1.3…GWWB!ye/CJFCSWB

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:43pm

Paladins, Assemble!

Quoted from "jb_slik@thegame.com" http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.2.…uuhwcfn/MGSQSTB this is what i was thinking i like the shield slam and i an not a fan of vindication + hm pallys got a buff now with the brez so i dont see any use for cd rubys. I dont get why using Righteous Rage and Rage of Light rubies while you dont have even Righteous Cause taken in talent tree. Would take at least Departing Light rubies and Protection of Faith ones instead.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:18am

Paladins, Assemble!

A bit later, but still Hello there palas !