You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 7:59am

Author: superwarior

[PMB] Superwarior

Quoted from "Dugrosh" lol dug hai there, how have u been? Anddd this is old pic :p

Friday, April 25th 2014, 8:32am

[PMB] Paired Fists Warden

Quoted from "Resha" Quoted from "co0led" i hope it takes long to come... How can you say that? Aye enjoying playing with a pet completely drunk with 1-2 sec of latency since 5.0? Not me. And I have tested 5.0.1 warden on Ru servers, the pet is back to normal latency @ Resha, so that 'delay' on pet skills will be removed? Quoted from "co0led" will pet be fixed???? a lot of times happens to me that i send my pet in "grab!" on a off-balance target and he takes a lot to apply the grab and make the ...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:37am

[PMB] Superwarior

Quoted from "Resha" Quoted from "superwarior" Quoted from "Resha" Because the EU translations are wrongs When you have these rubis, it does poison damage when the buff fades out, or it increases the damage of Shred until +50% at rank 3. Haha, I saw that bad translation.. Well okey will change builds . Thanks didn't knew exactly that. Hope in 5.01 they have fixed translation lol.. Haha, or course not, they prefer changing all the talents and rubis instead of translating them @_@ That rebuild.. i...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 5:53am

[PMB] Superwarior

Quoted from "Resha" Because the EU translations are wrongs When you have these rubis, it does poison damage when the buff fades out, or it increases the damage of Shred until +50% at rank 3. Haha, I saw that bad translation.. Well okey will change builds . Thanks didn't knew exactly that. Hope in 5.01 they have fixed translation lol..

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:54pm

[PMB] Superwarior

Quoted from "Resha" You don't take all 3 rubis of Acute pain? It increases the damage of Shred by 50%... Tbh I haven't seen anywhere to write that it boost damage by shred with 50% + the damage when this buff fade isn't that different by r1 and r3. I will test tomorrow and if I notice any difference okey, oh and I have that ruby on r1 cuz I rarely leave this buff to fade since my game style is spamming vortex and flash and then pet and etc, u know

Monday, April 21st 2014, 6:00pm

[PMB] Superwarior

Yoooyooo, I'm Superwarior from Emipre side and currently in Monsters Inc guild. I am doing astral in DPS spec, soon i guess i'll take a role as a better off-heal . I am playing warden class since nearly 3years or even more. Builds: PvE build №1 : Normaly I'm using this build 90% of time time im doing astral. This build is 100 PvE build №2 : This build is for the other 10% of my astral runs. This build is with CC so.. use that build if the party doesnt have enough CC =) PvE build №3 : This build ...