You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 6:33pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

About Adaptive Shells...

Quoted from "ertil" Getting Colossus for it's skill is pointless anyways. It is shell 5 generations older than current one so it doesn't have enough hp to let you use those skills. If you meant using colossus as a base for adaptive one then it completely doesn't matter. You can change augmentation/module type any time before using it. Low hp is correct but the skill (vulnerability to the enemy) is activated automatically upon destruction of the armor plus the heal up skill is triggered by the s...

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 2:13am

About Adaptive Shells...

The "best" skill is from basic colossus shell as its passive and requires no manabatteries (damagebonus & healbonus) if you want to get he assaultshell-thing done on a budget-way i recommend to get a colossus as basic shell if you have the adaptive shell aswell then get upgrade project IV thing to get more HP if you use the adaptive shell you do not have the skill any longer (unless you get the augmentations) but more HP and lets be honest, the skills of the assaultshells are not what decides a ...

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 3:13am

What to prioritize in the end game?

maze is automatically available when you have a personal allod, you just need to talk to the goblin NPC you can expand it but its close to useless so i recommend not sinking any gold in it just build 1 room thats good enough to make the horns of plenty work if you have higher gearscore you can upgrade your defenders rank free at the goblin NPC (reinforce defenders) horns of plenty can create amber or if it is not your personal allod gold, astral coral and astral granite granite is a bad idea as ...

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 8:20pm

What to prioritize in the end game?

My priorities were... gold, gold and gold. Gearing up takes a lot of gold so i did not gearup at all at the beginning except direct drops which wont cost gold this results in poor performace at the beginning but superior performance on the long as your upgrades will stay while those of the others will vanish ideally, you would level a char to max, get a reincarnation, level this one to max and with the gold you get from questing you buy another reincarnation slot (exchange gold to BC to but the ...

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 8:13pm

Standbild

System ist OK Versuch diese option abzustellen, bei manchen hilft das

Monday, March 30th 2020, 1:54am

Standbild

leistungsstarker computer oder doch eher schwächeres modell? grafikkartentreiber installiert? andere spiele funktionieren ordentlich?

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 5:42pm

Pet Damage ??

PEt at Level 3 is only re-summoned faster and as it pretty much never dies it does not matter i strongly recommend pet level 1 damage is not less this way

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 2:49am

Vulnearability-Effect does 32% with this instead of 25?

Or does the bonus only affect bards and engineers' abilities?

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 10:43am

"Danas's Guide to Allods" quest

Quoted from "u_45854844" found page 8 there. And there is also an item called "captain grotto's key"

Friday, March 13th 2020, 10:06pm

Returning player want to know about classes

In your talents there is a picture of a sword with yellow backgrond, thats offensive aspect and so on

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 10:39pm

(English, Francais, Deutsch, Türkce) == Emergency Measurements in Allods Online regarding the Chinese Wuhan-Coronavirus (COVID-19) ==

Quoted from "Cybermaman-Cotepsi" so good we can translate this in other languages? I did the translation though i cant guarantee for good spelling in french and turkish as i am not fluent in these languages

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 10:33pm

(English, Francais, Deutsch, Türkce) == Emergency Measurements in Allods Online regarding the Chinese Wuhan-Coronavirus (COVID-19) ==

Turkish (machinetranslation): == Allods Online'da Çin Wuhan-Coronavirus (COVID-19) ile İlgili Acil Durum Ölçümleri == Yasker ve Aidenus'tan acil bir mesaj gönderildi, sadece değil aynı zamanda aşağıdakileri de içeren bir acil durum önerisi içerdiler: Sevgili Sarnaut Kahramanları! Gizemli bir virüs salgısının neden olduğu acil bir durum nedeniyle, hemen gerçekleşen bazı yeni düzenlemeler vardır. - Savaş alanları artık sadece 1 VS 1'de. Cargallas Savaşı'ndaki tüm NPC'ler evlerinde ve "bayrağı ele ...

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 10:31pm

German: == Notfallmassnahmen in Allods Online bezüglich des chinesischen Wuhan-Coronavirus (COVID-19) == Eine dringende Nachricht wurde von Yasker und Aidenus gesendet. Sie enthielt einen Notfallvorschlag, der unter anderem Folgendes enthielt: Liebe Helden von Sarnaut! Aufgrund eines durch einen mysteriösen Virusausbruch verursachten Notfalls gibt es einige neue Vorschriften, die sofort in Kraft treten. - Schlachtfelder sind von nun an nur noch 1 VS 1. Alle NPCs in Battle for Cargallas sind in i...

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 10:25pm

French (machinetranslation): == Mesures d'urgence dans Allods Online concernant le Wuhan-Coronavirus chinois (COVID-19) == Un message urgent a été envoyé par Yasker et Aidenus, ils comprenaient une proposition d'urgence qui comprenait non seulement mais aussi: Chers héros de Sarnaut! En raison d'un cas d'urgence provoqué par une mystérieuse épidémie virale, de nouvelles réglementations ont lieu immédiatement. - Les champs de bataille ne sont désormais plus que de 1 contre 1. Tous les PNJ de Batt...

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 7:03pm

Translations follow below An urgent message was sent from Yasker and Aidenus, they included an emergency proposal which included not only but also: Dear Heroes of Sarnaut! Due to an emergency case caused by a mysterious virusoutbreak, there are some new regulations which take place immediately. - Battlegrounds are from now on only 1 VS 1. All NPCs in Battle for Cargallas are in their houses and the Golems in "capture the flag" are wearing protective masks now- Healers may not have their holidays...

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 1:21am

About performance in game, FPS and lag - or why a highend gaming-PC wont help much in allods

Guess it has to do with that, i noticed the game runs better the higher the cpu-clock is I dont use discord and i am not interested in using it in the future, if a post on the official gameforum is not good enough it cant be helped anyway. Main reason for this post was to inform fellow players about this issue so they wont buy a new PC just for allods and end up disappointed If something gets changed, everone would be happy but i dont know how likely this is

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 4:34am

About performance in game, FPS and lag - or why a highend gaming-PC wont help much in allods

TL;DR version: A highend gaming PC wont help you with the FPS-lag in allods ~ I recently had conversations with 3 different people who all were unhappy about the low fps in allods, especially in crowded places like yaskers tower, novograd and battlegrounds many of them thought about getting a "better PC" for allods or already have a powerful pc but it still lags so just for reference, in case you think about getting a better PC to have allods at higher FPS-rates, look at the following link, it m...

Sunday, March 8th 2020, 2:37pm

[Needs Fix] Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill

bump, this is still an issue Secret Handbook of the Inventor Grants a new ability for your Assault Shell - Regeneration. Restores 2% health (base health / character level) every 2 seconds while wearing the shell. This item used to restore health, 2% every 4 secondsnot it restores next to nothing and seriously needs a fixthe problem is the healrate is based on "basic health" which is ridiculously low since the patch which cut all the large numbers from the gamei suggest to make this item heal 2% ...