You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 11:00am

Author: Phrybos

Addons

Hello there. I just started playing again on P2P server for fun. However something's missing... addons! How's the state of addons nowadays ? Where do I get them ? I'm mainly looking for AutoSell Grey items, Sniper (an icon list on screen's left border showing which players are nearby...) etc. . Thanks in advance and have fun!

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:49pm

[Guide] FakeNews Psi DPS guide (Assault build, stats, rotation)

What rubies would you drop if you only had 69 rubies ? Thanks and nice work

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:13pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

I've played for several years, coming in and out, mostly because of college. A few patches back I stated buying Collector's Edition, because it's actually worth it. People who have been buying CE's from patches back, just create a new char and you'll get all that free stuff AND all of previously bought CE's. For me a new char is way stronger than my older char (Full 7's, mid-cs char mainly) ... It is indeed frustrating that I got a stronger char in a matter on minutes, but oh well. EDIT: grammar

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:07pm

You only get that once you hit level 80, right ?

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 6:27pm

What's that ? New chars will have all those items for free forever ? Don't they have expiration dates (30 days) ?

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 7:18pm

Collector's Edition Payment Problems

Happens the same to me, but it's just a bug. The payment goes through when you get the reference and entity.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 4:38pm

Collector's Edition 9.0 Both editions

I have already sent a ticket to their support, I just want to know if anyone had issues with this as well. Yesterday I bought CE both editions for 35€, I had checked what it contained and it was in fact a bargain for the price, 9k + 6k Crystal Chips, Chopper, Costumes, etc. I bought it BECAUSE of what they advertised that I would get. Turns out that today I went in to check again and they had changed it, no longer 9k CC + 6k CC, both pets, etc. This is AT LEAST illegal, it's basically stealing. ...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 12:46am

Is P2P worth ?

Been thinking about putting 10 bucks monthly into the game just to play casually without having the Item Shop pressure. I play on F2P and have paid considerate amount of money for Item Shop items but it just gets too expensive over time (well above 120€/year if you want to make it top level). Is p2p worth it those 10bucks atm ? Are there enough players to play End-game ? What should I expect to do a lot there ? For example, if I want a top-notch mount what do I have to do ? Thanks a lot for your...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:35am

Some questions

How do they get 500BC/day ? Where in-game can you farm that much gold whilst not requiring a party/raid ?

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 5:57pm

8.1 Ice PvE + PvP build

Hey could you please link the StatChanger Addon you talked above ? thanks

Friday, January 6th 2017, 5:16pm

New healer build

Great heads up, thanks a lot Rozetri

Friday, January 6th 2017, 1:35am

New healer build

What are the specs I should focus on for late-game Astrals ? Healing, Caster, Melee ? What are the main healing spells right now ?

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 1:38am

New healer build

Hello Allods community. I'm just a casual player who is looking for a nice healer build + rotation explanation, I've been playing this game for several years now but still didn't have the chance to try out this new healer. I don't get how this fanatism works and what ways there are to gain them during battle. If any experienced healer player would like to give me a heads up i'd be very thankful! Have a nice day and a happy 2017

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 11:04pm

Simple question

Hello Allods community :-) Can Allods run on windows 8.1 ?