You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 1:08pm

Author: ElyonHUN

Fox pet reacts bit strangely to dancing

Dear Support, I just tamed/got a fox pet (hich I'm happy about), but when I started dancing, it didn't do anything but got into a stiff raised up tail position, like a scared cat! I think it's some kind of bug, it should either stayed relax like when i'm standing/sitting/sleepin/being in afk mode, or dance or do something, like when the otter swims in a bubble while its master is dancing.ˇI'm attaching a screenshot about that stiff pose. I relogged, restarted the game, equipped/unequipped the pe...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:24pm

Observator (easy) teleports out!

Hello. A friend of mine and her raid experienced bugs in easy Observatory. 1. People were drawn in one by one into the raid. 2. During the fight with the first boss, everyone got teleported OUT to in front of the Observatory, except for my friend, she stayed inside. It came up after the long maintenance, so there could be some chance it's related to it. Please fix it, I trust in that it's possible Thank you in advance.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:12pm

Could map quest bar be brought back please?

Quoted from "Buuhuu" Huhu, maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but I'm using this addon for quite a while now and I don't have any problems with it https://alloder.pro/files/file/413-questmapprogress/ Thank you very much, I will check it out most definitely

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 4:23pm

Could map quest bar be brought back please?

A friend in the game and me thought of the quest bars that existed at the maps before. As the patch 9.0 approaches, I chose to ask if you could put the quests bars in the map back? The one that counts how many quests are done per each map and also showed quest categories like main quests, side quests and world mystery and showed their number each as well, when you had the cursor over the bar of quests. Thank you in advance!

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:43pm

Maintenance Is Over!

I'm glad it's solved! Must have been hard. I had a little feeling that the extention of the downtime has something to do with preparing for 9.0, especially if it has anything that'd built on any kind of newer kinds of game mechanics. I was wondering if the patch time (from servers being down to being put back on) will be shortened due to what was done at this maintenance? Looking forward to the patch! Later I may come up with a suggestion that a friend mentioned earlier. Edit: I post it in the s...